• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Products Do You Have 2 Of?

In summary, the author has a lot of kitchen tools. They include scrapers, mix n chop, pizza cutters, serving spoons, can opener, i-slice, garlic press, and kitchen brush. They also have a garlic slicers, steak knife set, and cutting board.
DebPC
Staff member
Stoneware Rectangular Baker
All the Scrapers
Pizza Cutter
I have 3 Food Choppers.
SS Whisk
Mini Serve Spatua (4)
Slice N Serve
1 Cup Prep Bowls- 2 sets of 6
Garlic Press
Bamboo Cracker Tray and I want a 3rd

2 or more? LOLDeep Covered Baker (2)
Batter Bowl (3)
Sm. Batter Bowl (3 that I use, 2 more new in the box!)
Sm Cutting Board (3)
I had the large knife block set in Japan & the small one here, but when the large one arrived, I gave the small one to my best friend. She & her hubby were ecstatic!
vanilla (mid 90's) & cranberry stoneware
Large bar pan (3)
Large round stone (1 with handles, one without)
bamboo serving bowls (round & square - have lots of duplicates!)
pizza cutter (2 new, 1 from the 90's)
Mix N Chop (2)
Micro Cookers (2-3 large & at least 4 small ~ smalls are in 3 colors, one's kind of purple, one brown & at least 2 black ones)
Grill basket (2)
Seasonings! Lots of duplicates there.... gosh ... way more ... it might take me all day to come up with it! LOL

oh yes ... scrapers ... lots of them
I'm only finding 2 food choppers, but I could have sworn I already had 2 going in Japan when I bought #3 here in TX. Not sure what happened to the other one from Japan. I guess it grew legs while I was waiting on my property for 19 months.

Classic scrapers (except the large Mix 'N Scraper)
Whisks (3)
Vegetable Peeler (2)
BBQ Turner (one is the old Bar B Boss)
Quik-Stir Pitchers (3)
Bamboo Spatula Sets (3- 2 are the older style)
Oven Pads (need to have a set of 2)
Chef Tools small slotted turner (2)
Pizza Cutters (3)
Egg Slicer Plus (2)
Steak Knife set (sort of, I have one Wusthof set and one PC forged set)
Large Grooved Cutting Board (3-4)
Cutting Board (2-3)
Bar Board (2-3)
Garlic & Brie Baker (2) [aka the Cocotte]
Bamboo Grinders (2 for salt, 1 for pepper)
Garlic Press (2)
Kitchen Spritzer (3)
Prep Bowls all sizes
All-Purpose Spreaders (2-3)
Mini-Serving Spatula (2-3)
Large Serving Spatula (2)
Can Opener (2)
i-slice (2-3)
LPGCs (at least 2-3 for each size)
Tool Turn About (4, 2 black in the kitchen, 2 white in the garage)
Easy Clean Kitchen Brush (1 white, 1 green for cleaning stoneware)That's just the non-retired stuff...

dang! I only have two garlic slicers and that's because I couldn't find the first one so ordered a second. Then, of course, I found the first one!

See, Jane reminded me of more! LOL (Way too much to get it all. I did have a lot of duplicates already, but 19 months of not having my stuff forced me to duplicate more than I probably would have duplicated under normal circumstances.

Far too many to list! That's what happens when you've been in business for nearly twelve years. :eek:

Hahahahahahahahaha..... Sorry, this made me laugh. The question should be what don't I have two of.Actually, the last several seasons I have been much better at limiting the extras but because of my lack of willpower in the past I soon will be offering many discontinued and a lot of current items at deep discounted prices.

What Products Do You Have 2 Of?

1. What are the most popular products that you have in stock?
Our most popular products include our Classic Batter Bowl, Deluxe Cooking Blender, and Quick Cooker.

2. Do you have any new products available?
Yes, we are constantly updating our product line and have recently added the Quick Cooker and Deluxe Cooking Blender.

3. Can I purchase replacement parts for my existing Pampered Chef products?
Yes, we offer replacement parts for many of our products. Please contact our customer service team for more information.

4. Are your products dishwasher safe?
Most of our products are dishwasher safe, but it is always best to check the specific product's care instructions for the most accurate information.

5. Do you offer any promotions or discounts on your products?
Yes, we often have promotions and discounts available. You can check our website or sign up for our newsletter to stay updated on our current offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
chefann
  • esavvymom
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg