• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Product Can You Not Live Without?

In summary, the garlic press, food chopper, and utilitiy knife are Christy's favorites. She also loves the paring knife.
Christyinhi
I have a toss up between my garlic press and chopper. How about you???

I'd have to say my Food Chopper! And my knives. :)

Food Chopper and Spatula's LOVE THEM!!! :)

I'm totally with Christy- food chopper and garlic press. I think of them as the two items that everyone MUST have!

My spatulas and my stones ! ;)

my chopper and my stones! I do love my garlic press too.

My husband can't live without the chopper but my favorite is the Quick Stir Pitcher! I love that thing...My tea always taste great!

Can't pick just one!!When I started the business I didn't think I would like the stones, but after using the Large Round Stone...I LOVE the Stones!! Gotta have the scrapers, too. And the garlic press, the reason I started my business!!! Oh, and I've got to mention the Ultimate Slice & Grate...LOVE IT!!

Oh no!!! I forgot my stones!!!!!!

I would have to say the knives. This is the first time I've had knives that are never dull.

Ultimate Slice and Grate... I take it everywhere! My husband and I camp alot, and my tool turn-about and Ultimate Slice and Grate always go with me!

I use it most for cheese, and especially potatoes! I love making fried potatoes, and I mix it up using the adjustable blade and the julienne blade. The Julienne blade cooks them faster, and easier to cook a bunch of them for a crowd. I also like the julienne blade when camping for easy "dicing" of onions. Just cut off one tip, and julienne the onion, and although not perfect, does a pretty good job of cutting onions when the food chopper's not handy.

that is definitly a good item to take camping great idea

For those of you who camp, have you ever made omelets in a ziplock bag in boiling water over the fire? I went to a director's "Kitchen Show Live" in our area (a bunch of them rotate to have a kitchen show so we can see others' shows) and hers was a "breakfast for dinner" theme. She did this omelet thing which was so cool! She used the big covered stockpot and put the eggs with any extra ingredients (like veggies chopped with the chopper or sliced with the US&G) right in the bag. She clamped it closed with a Twixit Clip and boiled it for I think 12 minutes or something. You can fit up to four bags in the boiling water. It was so cool! She said she used it when she camps with her family all the time. Neat idea for a theme show!

FavoriteI would have to say the measure all cup.

I can't decide!!That's a tough question because I use so much...but I find myself using the food chopper alot and my stones. But the knives are just WONDERFUL!! And so is the US&G!! :p

Becky, that is such a cool idea with the omlets in the bag thing. I'm going to have to try that. I bet its easier clean up too. Thanks for sharing!

The omlets in the bag is definitly easier to clean up, plus you can even do the prep work before you leave your home, i did it once when we went on a camping trip it turns out way yummy just make sure there is pplenty of water in the pot we had smaller pots and one of the bags melted oops

Thanks for the tip Jennie, I'll remember that!

favoritesMy favorites are the garlic press, food chopper and of course the stones. But I also LOVE the paring knife. The el cheapo knife is fantastic. :D

It's so hard to choose. I really love the classic round stone and use it all the time but the food chopper and utility knife are fantastic too! The prep bowls have just arrived in the UK new season's product box and I can see that they are going to be invaluable. :)

What product can you not live without?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, I get asked this question a lot! It's hard to choose just one product, but if I had to pick, it would be the Quick Cooker. It's a versatile pressure cooker that can make a variety of dishes in a fraction of the time.

Why is the Quick Cooker your must-have product?

The Quick Cooker has completely changed the way I cook. It's so quick and easy to use, and I can make everything from tender meats to flavorful soups and stews. Plus, it has a delay start feature, so I can set it and forget it until my meal is ready.

How does the Quick Cooker compare to other pressure cookers on the market?

The Quick Cooker is designed specifically for Pampered Chef and has been rigorously tested to ensure safety and quality. It also has unique features like a steam release button and a built-in timer, making it stand out from other pressure cookers.

What other products do you recommend for busy home cooks?

I highly recommend our Mix 'N Chop and Garlic Press. These tools make meal prep a breeze and save so much time in the kitchen. The Mix 'N Chop is perfect for breaking up ground meat and the Garlic Press quickly minces garlic with no mess.

Do you have any tips for using the Quick Cooker?

Absolutely! One tip is to use the "Sear" function to brown meat before pressure cooking for added flavor. Another tip is to add a cup of liquid (such as broth or water) to the pot before pressure cooking. And always make sure to follow the recipe instructions and safety guidelines for your specific cooker.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mike nike
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
  • DebPC
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • JennyJennJen