• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What pink items will be offered at the Stamp Out Cancer Event?

In summary, "Hwc in October" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef during the month of October. Customers can create a wish list of their favorite products and share it with friends and family to encourage them to make purchases. You can participate as a customer or consultant, with benefits including free products, discounts, host credits, and commissions. The promotion typically ends on October 31st, but the exact end date may vary. Those without a consultant can still participate by creating a wish list on the Pampered Chef website and sharing it with others.
chefallison53
Does anyone know what pink items will be offered on our websites? I have a Stamp Out Cancer Event and would love to know what they can purchase!!!

:confused:

Bump bump... please help if you can!!

HO hasn't given specifics, except for one thing (I forget what it was in) that listed a couple of retired HWC items.

Today is Sept. 13th, what's the big secret?? It would be nice to have this information, now, not on Ocotber 1st?? I still haven't received my Con. News either (just glanced at it online). Are they going to let us know on Monday Sept. 15th maybe? Just wondering.
Deb

The pink items will be outlet-type items, available online only, and not on a show. That's how it was done last October. Because they'll be available while supplies last, HO probably doesn't want us to advertise that specific items are available. If they sell out before customers check it out, the customers will be mad. Better to just say, "a collection of HWC items that are retired."

Related to What pink items will be offered at the Stamp Out Cancer Event?

1. What is "Hwc in October" for Pampered Chef?

"Hwc in October" stands for "Holiday Wish List Challenge," which is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef during the month of October. It allows customers to create a wish list of their favorite Pampered Chef products and share it with their friends and family.

2. How do I participate in "Hwc in October"?

To participate in "Hwc in October," you can either create a wish list as a customer or host a party as a consultant. As a customer, you can create a wish list of your favorite Pampered Chef products and share it with your friends and family to encourage them to purchase gifts from your list. As a consultant, you can host a party and invite your customers to create their wish lists during the event.

3. Are there any benefits to participating in "Hwc in October"?

Yes, there are several benefits to participating in "Hwc in October." As a customer, you can receive free products and discounts based on the purchases made from your wish list. As a consultant, you can earn free products, host credits, and commissions from the sales made through your party.

4. When does "Hwc in October" end?

"Hwc in October" typically ends on October 31st, but the exact end date may vary depending on the promotion. Be sure to check with your Pampered Chef consultant or the company's website for the most up-to-date information.

5. Can I still participate in "Hwc in October" if I don't have a consultant?

Yes, you can still participate in "Hwc in October" even if you don't have a consultant. Simply visit the Pampered Chef website and create a wish list as a customer. You can then share your wish list with your friends and family to take advantage of the special promotions and discounts offered during this time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kzuley
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Careyann
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • NooraK
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies