• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Other Delicious Treats Can You Make for a Bridal Shower?

In summary, At Pampered Chef, we offer a wide range of kitchen tools and gadgets that are perfect for bridal showers. We also offer the option to customize gift sets for bridal parties and often have special deals and discounts. Our consultants can provide cooking classes and demonstrations for bridal showers and can offer recipe ideas for delicious and easy dishes.
kcjodih
Gold Member
besides the SA pastries, Clubhouse Squares and Rings? I've made the first two at shows for this group and it's wayyyyy too hot to do a ring so I'm looking for a different idea to make at a PC bridal shower. Thanks.

Why not the pork tenderloin in the microwave. Show how even a newly married gal can make a fabulous dinner if she has the right tools!

I did the Lime Berry Mousse Trifle. I actually had the bride do it! It was cute. We then took a picture of her holding it with the catalog next to it. what a hoot!

I don't demo at bridal showers. Each that I've had the host wanted the food already made. I prepare prior to the shower - mini ham puffs (I also make them with turkey and swiss for variety, assorted dips, fresh fruit in the trifle bowl. The host provides cake and servies mints. All is served is SA dishes and 3 tier.

I just had my first shower yesterday. I took a chocolate trifle already made & made the Three-Cheese Garden Pizza at the shower. I had the crust already done when the guests arrived, then presented the bride-to-be with her apron (my gift to her) & she wore it while she helped me slice the veggies. It worked out really well. I had chips & dip & peanuts for guests to snack on while we made the pizza & they chose their gifts.

Related to What Other Delicious Treats Can You Make for a Bridal Shower?

What Do You Make for Bridals?

1. What types of kitchen tools and gadgets do you offer for bridal showers?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a wide range of kitchen tools and gadgets that are perfect for bridal showers. Some popular options include our Cut-N-Seal, Mix 'N Scraper, and Quick-Stir® Pitcher.

2. Can you customize gift sets for bridal parties?

Yes, we offer the option to customize gift sets for bridal parties. You can choose from our selection of kitchen tools and create a unique set that fits your budget and preferences.

3. Are there any special deals or discounts for bridal showers?

We often have special deals and discounts for bridal showers. Be sure to check our website or speak with a Pampered Chef consultant for the latest promotions.

4. Do you offer any cooking classes or demonstrations for bridal showers?

Yes, we offer cooking classes and demonstrations for bridal showers. Our consultants can come to your event and teach the group how to make delicious recipes using our kitchen tools.

5. Can you provide recipe ideas for bridal showers?

Absolutely! Our consultants are trained in creating delicious and easy recipes using our kitchen tools. They can provide you with recipe ideas that are perfect for bridal showers, such as appetizers, desserts, and cocktails.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • wadesgirl
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
annew
  • kcjodih
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies