• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What mischief did my babies get into now?

In summary, Sheila's nephews were caught red-handed by their mother-in-law emptying a box of Kleenex. The children looked guilty and the mother-in-law laughed.
Sheila
Gold Member
I was in the kitchen with my Mother-in-law who's here visiting from the states when it dawned on me that the kids were super quiet. I went to see what they were into & found them on the coffee table (a big NO in my house) emptying the box of Kleenex. I didn't get the full effect in the photo. They made a much bigger mess on the floor that you can't see. I cleaned up at least 30 Kleenex off the floor too. Here's my sweet little adorable babies who are usually so well behaved - caught in the act!

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs015.snc4/34108_1485352258981_1389121744_2155661_2915422_n.jpg

I remember those days!!! Enjoy them while they last!
Sheila from Kansas

I have 7 nephews and know all too well how fast they grow out of this stage! It seems like yesterday that they were all babies & now they are range in age from 12-24! The oldest is a married Marine and they just recently learned that they are expecting their first child. I still vividly remember getting up in the night to do his feedings. It doesn't seem like it's been 24 years ago that I was doing that!!!

Oh my gosh, they are so cute! I love the looks on both of their faces :)

The look of GUILT!!!!:devil::D

cracks me up--the baby covers his ears cause he knows you're going to get on him

Actually, I don't yell. So that's the super funny part. I think he's trying to put them on his cheeks & do "oh no", but just missed! LOL

Too funny...it definitaly is the look of a child's version of "oh sh*t"!!! So glad you got this on film. What a memory!!

That's awesome! Their expression is definitely priceless...they so know they're in trouble! Love it. I have a couple of pics when Tristan got into my flour and another during marker rock star! Didn't get his oops moment though! love it!

What is "My Babies Are Double Trouble!" all about?

"My Babies Are Double Trouble!" is a cookbook filled with delicious and easy recipes specifically designed for families with twins or multiples. It includes tips and tricks for meal planning, cooking with little ones, and making the most of your time in the kitchen.

Who is the author of "My Babies Are Double Trouble!"?

The author of "My Babies Are Double Trouble!" is a fellow parent of twins who understands the unique challenges and joys of raising multiples. They have also been trained and certified by Pampered Chef to create recipes that are both tasty and practical for families with young children.

Are the recipes in "My Babies Are Double Trouble!" suitable for all ages?

Yes, the recipes in "My Babies Are Double Trouble!" are designed with the whole family in mind. They are nutritious and can be adapted to suit different dietary needs and preferences.

Do I need to have Pampered Chef products to make the recipes in "My Babies Are Double Trouble!"?

While some of the recipes may call for specific Pampered Chef products, they can often be substituted with similar tools you may already have in your kitchen. The focus of the cookbook is on simple and practical recipes, not on using specific products.

Can I purchase "My Babies Are Double Trouble!" through Pampered Chef?

Yes, "My Babies Are Double Trouble!" is available for purchase through Pampered Chef. You can also find it at select retailers or through online retailers such as Amazon. Additionally, as a Pampered Chef consultant, I would be happy to assist you with purchasing the cookbook or any other Pampered Chef products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Dina Atnip
  • mylilchunkymonkey
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Julie Bastuk
  • pchefkristin
  • General Chat
Replies