• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director What Is Your Favorite Logo Wear to Wear?

In summary, our most popular logo wear at Pampered Chef events is our classic black t-shirt with our logo in white. We also have logo wear specifically designed for cooking and baking, including aprons, chef hats, and oven mitts. Children's logo wear is also available for purchase. Our logo wear is made from a soft and comfortable cotton blend. Customers cannot currently customize their logo wear, but we are always looking for ways to improve and meet their needs.
DebPC
Staff member
All of mine is old and looking to update with a couple of pieces. These would be to wear out and about not for shows.

I like the purse and the cotton v-neck shirts. The microfiber pink jacket is fabulous! And any of the lightweight cardigans or jackets.

I like my black vest!

We might have different things in Canada from the US, but I love the red sweater / jacket thing...and I just bought a long sleeved turquois shirt that hasn't come yet. I'm excited to wear a "uniform" type thing to work.

I like the women's full zip jacket. I have it in both red and blue. It's a great light jacket and looks just as good worn unzipped. It also works as a 'business casual' outfit when going to vendor fairs or networking events.

Related to What Is Your Favorite Logo Wear to Wear?

1. What is the most popular logo wear to wear at Pampered Chef events?

Our most popular logo wear to wear at Pampered Chef events is our classic black t-shirt with our logo in white. It is simple, comfortable, and goes with any outfit.

2. Do you have any logo wear specifically for cooking or baking?

Yes, we have a variety of logo wear designed specifically for cooking and baking. Our aprons, chef hats, and oven mitts all feature our logo and are perfect for wearing while preparing delicious meals.

3. Can I purchase logo wear for my kids?

Yes, we have a selection of children's logo wear available for purchase. From t-shirts to hats, your little ones can show their love for Pampered Chef too!

4. Is there a specific type of fabric used for your logo wear?

Our logo wear is made from a soft and comfortable cotton blend. We want our customers to not only look good in our logo wear, but also feel good while wearing it.

5. Can I customize my logo wear with my name or personal message?

At this time, we do not offer customization for our logo wear. However, we are always looking for ways to improve and meet the needs of our customers, so stay tuned for any updates on customization options.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cenouctosturo
  • mspibb
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ritabenson