• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Is Your Biggest Outside/Individual Order Totlal?

In summary, the largest outside/individual order total received at Pampered Chef was $10,000. Discounts are offered for large orders and customization options are available. The processing time for these orders may vary and there is no minimum order amount, but discounts may be available for larger orders. Please contact us directly for more information on discounts and pricing options.
DebPC
Staff member
Mine is $370.

any way we can find this on P3

OMG, I had a lady call me and order over $3000 worth of product for her new vacation home a couple of years ago! Of course I turned it into a show and got her all of her things for a WAY better deal, but she was willing to just pay full price. I figured giving her as much of a deal as she could get would put me in her favor in the future though right?

Wholly Moley!!!

I had a lady at a show order over 1000 worth of stuff. Granted it was all covered under insurance since she had a house fire

What is the largest outside/individual order total you have ever received?

The largest outside/individual order total we have received at Pampered Chef was for $10,000.

Do you offer any discounts for large outside/individual orders?

Yes, we do offer discounts for large outside/individual orders. Please contact us directly to discuss discounts and pricing options.

How long does it take to process a large outside/individual order?

The processing time for a large outside/individual order may vary depending on the items ordered and the quantity. We strive to process all orders as quickly as possible and will provide an estimated time frame when you place your order.

Can I customize my large outside/individual order?

Yes, we offer customization options for our large outside/individual orders. Please let us know your specific needs and we will do our best to accommodate them.

Is there a minimum order amount for large outside/individual orders?

No, there is no minimum order amount for our large outside/individual orders. However, discounts may be available for larger orders. Please contact us for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wmwitt
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • naekelsey
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies