• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Is This Referring To? I Can't Figure It Out. :Grumpy:eta: I

In summary, the conversation discusses the phrase "I can't figure it out" and its meaning, the presence of a grumpy emoticon in a statement, the acronym "eta" and its significance in the conversation, and the general context in which this statement is commonly used. It is often used when someone is confused or needs more clarification on a specific object, idea, or concept that is unclear.
PamperedK
Silver Member
What is this referring to? I can't figure it out. :grumpy:

eta: I meant for it to say NED not Ned. I don't know who Ned is either.

National Executive Director

National Executive Director?

What is it referring to?

Ahhh. Do we have those in Canada? What is a National Executive? Is that different than Executive?

I should know this but I've never heard of it being used in Canada...we don't have Senior Executives here yet.

You probably don't have them then, yet at least. National Exec is the highest level of directorship here.

ShanaSmith said:
You probably don't have them then, yet at least. National Exec is the highest level of directorship here.

And that have to maintain a certain level (SED with a certain structure under her) for two years before she is named NED.

Ahhhhh well that makes sense!! Thanks!

What is this referring to?

This phrase is often used when someone is confused or doesn't understand something that has been said or shown. It can refer to a specific object, idea, or concept that is unclear.

Can you explain what "I can't figure it out" means?

This expression is commonly used when someone is having trouble understanding or solving a problem. It means that the person is unable to come to a conclusion or find a solution.

Why is there a grumpy emoticon in the statement?

The grumpy emoticon, also known as a frowny face, is often used to convey a negative or unhappy emotion. In this context, it could indicate frustration or annoyance at not being able to figure something out.

What does "eta" stand for in this statement?

ETA is an acronym for "estimated time of arrival." In this context, it could refer to the expected time when the person will be able to figure out the unclear topic.

Is there a specific context in which this statement is used?

This statement can be used in various situations, such as trying to understand a joke, following a complex conversation, or figuring out a difficult task. It is often used when someone needs more clarification or explanation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Gagescorpages
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
chefkathy
  • Gypsy Rose
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Gypsy Rose
  • Dzk