• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Is the Dollar Amount for 65% of Our Catalog?

In summary, the Pampered Chef starter kit costs $109 plus tax and shipping. Their product price range is between $5 and $200. Discounts and promotions are available through the website and consultants, and a Pampered Chef gift card can be used for purchases. All products come with a 30-day satisfaction guarantee.
SillyChef
There was a flier that is on here that says: 65% of our catalog is under _________ dollars! Please let me know what that $ amount is! Thanks!

$20.

Less than $10 = 100 items, 28.7%
$10.25-$15 = 78 items, 22.4%
$15.25-$20 = 45 items, 12.9%
$20.25-$30 = 46 items, 13.2%
$30.25-$40 = 30 items, 8.6%
$40.25-$50 = 11 items, 3.2%
$50.25-$100 = 21 items, 6.0%
$100.25+ = 17 items, 4.9%

Thank you Ann this is good to know I have a lot of people who say how EXPENSIVE our products are. I usually try to tell them in a nice way that they are paying for the quality.

So true Heidi! When people complain, I ask them how many times they have bought the same skillet more than once or how many times they've had to stop at Target to get a new scraper because theirs melted.... saying things like that makes the point all on it's own!

Okay, I ruled on the safe side and said 25 since I didn't check this again. I had a recruit saying she thought the product was going to be too expensive to sell. ;)

What is the dollar amount for the Pampered Chef starter kit?

The current dollar amount for the Pampered Chef starter kit is $109 plus tax and shipping.

What is the price range for Pampered Chef products?

The price range for Pampered Chef products varies, but most items fall between $5 and $200.

Are there any discounts or promotions available for Pampered Chef products?

Yes, Pampered Chef often offers discounts and promotions through its website and consultants. You can also host a cooking party to receive discounted or free products.

Can I use a Pampered Chef gift card to make a purchase?

Yes, you can use a Pampered Chef gift card to make a purchase both online and through a consultant.

Is there a warranty for Pampered Chef products?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a satisfaction guarantee on all of its products. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a refund or replacement within 30 days of purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sherri lynn
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Morgan032032
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Patty Davis
  • AJPratt