• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Is the Cheapest Recipe to Make?

In summary, the cheapest recipe to make for PC is a trifle made with a devils food cake and one can of coke.
Jessamary
I have a host who is really behind the 8 ball right now, but still wants to do a party. What is the cheapest recipe to make for PC? Anyone have any figures about this?

12 Min. Microwave cake--fluted stone...tell her youll bring the ingredients.

I agree. You can even do it as a cola cake. 1 devils food cake plus one can of coke.

A trifle is pretty cheap if you bake a micro cake, add some pudding and whipped topping. And it's pretty.

Debbie :D

You could also bring a potato to actually demonstrate the rest of your tools - cheap & still gets the job done! ;)

Look up "thepamperedpotatoshow" in the files for exact directions.

why don't you offer to buy the ingredients for her?

I would do the ingredients for her (if you can) and write them off as a business expense.

Other cheap recipes:
turtle fudge skillet cake
brownies (bake ahead or put into bake when you get there) with ice cream/choc sauce
tomato basil squares
trifle (as mentioned above) make "pound cake" by cooking box cake mix (add one box of instant pudding...just the powder... and one extra egg than the box calls for....Bake at 325 in the large bar pan for 20-25 minutes) and layering with instant pudding and cool whip

HTH

Profiterole puffs are cheap! Since you normally have flour, egg, and water on hand. YOu just need the whipped cream and the chocolate syrup to add! ;)

Corn dogs in the Mini Muffin Pan

Hot Pizza Dip is pretty inexpensive, too. You can serve it with pretzels - and get the store brand of those!

Here's a very simple one:

Angel food Cake

1 pkg. Angel Food Cake Mix
20 oz. crushed pineapple

Combine dry cake mix and pineapple (do not drain pineapple) and bake at 350 for 30 minutes or until cake bounces back when touched.

Another "cheap" one is 1-2-3 fudge.

12 oz. package chocolate chips
1 tub prepared frosting

Combine in batter bowl, microwave 1 minute. Spread out, allow to cool and cut into shapes or squares.

why have I not heard of this one before????
I am going to use this as one of my recipes at kids cooking camp this week....if I can find my Creative Cutters!

Thanks everyone! I did end up buying the ingrediants for my host. Turns out, money is tight and she didn't think anyone would show up tonight. Well, they did and has almost a $400 show, with more orders coming!

Yay!

A 30 minute chicken is my "go to" recipe for cheap shows ... whole chickens are 80 cents a pound at Aldi's!

BethCooks4U said:
Here's a very simple one:Angel food Cake
20 oz. crushed pineapple
Combine dry cake mix and pineapple (do not drain pineapple) and bake at 350 for 30 minutes or until cake bounces back when touched.
This sounds great! Maybe a yummy breakfast cake!;)
When I do the icing and cchips fudge everyone raves and cannot believe it is so good and so easy!:chef:

Cherry Cheese turnovers (PC recipe too)

Generic crescent rolls
Generic can of cherry pie filling
and generic cream cheese

Maybe $6.00 total (hopefully she has an egg in her house) and you could buy her a small bag of sliced almonds to go on top or just not use them. (almonds about $1.50)

pkd09 said:
Corn dogs in the Mini Muffin Pan

My kids told me to ask for this recipe!! Please share!

Debbie :chef:

DebbieSAChef said:
My kids told me to ask for this recipe!! Please share!

Debbie :chef:

I think I have seen it somewhere and it is corn bread mix with a piece of hot dog put on the top and baked. I could be wrong though, ha!

BethCooks4U said:
Another "cheap" one is 1-2-3 fudge.

12 oz. package chocolate chips
1 tub prepared frosting

Combine in batter bowl, microwave 1 minute. Spread out, allow to cool and cut into shapes or squares.

BethCooks4U said:
Here's a very simple one:

Angel food Cake

20 oz. crushed pineapple

Those sound good. I need to try both of them. Have u ever tried the cake in the microwave to see if it can be done in there quicker?

jrstephens said:
I think I have seen it somewhere and it is corn bread mix with a piece of hot dog put on the top and baked. I could be wrong though, ha!

that is the way I make mini corndogs...I cut the hot dogs into quarters, and put a piece in each muffin cup. Then put a level scoop of cornbread batter over it, and bake. They are good - and great for kids parties, etc.....

Debbie - they would be good for you Kids in The Kitchen Classes!:thumbup:

Related to What Is the Cheapest Recipe to Make?

1. What is the cheapest recipe to make using Pampered chef products?

The cheapest recipe to make using Pampered chef products would be the classic mac and cheese. All you need is macaroni, cheese, milk, and butter, and you can easily make this dish using our versatile cookware and kitchen tools.

2. Which Pampered chef products can I use to make budget-friendly meals?

Our products are designed to make cooking easier and more affordable. You can use our stoneware, non-stick cookware, and kitchen tools to make a variety of budget-friendly meals such as soups, stir-fries, and casseroles.

3. Can I make a cheap meal using Pampered chef products without sacrificing taste?

Absolutely! Our products are designed to enhance the flavors of your ingredients and make cooking delicious meals more accessible. You can make flavorful and budget-friendly dishes like roasted vegetables, homemade pizza, and even desserts using our products.

4. Are there any recipes specifically designed to be cheap using Pampered chef products?

Yes, we have a range of recipes on our website and in our cookbooks that are designed to be budget-friendly and use our products. From one-pot meals to sheet pan dinners, we have a variety of options for you to choose from.

5. Can I make a cheap meal using Pampered chef products that is also healthy?

Absolutely! Our products are perfect for creating healthy and affordable meals. You can use our kitchen tools to make salads, smoothies, and even homemade granola bars. Our cookware also allows you to cook with less oil, making your meals healthier without compromising on taste.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ktraceyk
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Alicia Messenger
  • JessicaS
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
JessicaS
  • kam