1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings What is in a mini

1. Kimberlymmj

Kimberlymmj Member

catalog? I am going to do a fundraiser for my daughter's school and want to know which is better to use. I need 80 catalogs so I don;t know if it's better to shell out the money for the big or just use the small.

Mar 25, 2009
  2. chefsteph07

chefsteph07 Legacy Member

Maybe you could do the mini's with a sticker to your website with instructions to view the full catalog? Good luck on the fundraiser!

Mar 25, 2009
  3. WLMcCoy

WLMcCoy Advanced Member

I agree.. B/c some kids may not participate in the fundraiser, & may just throw the catalogs away...

Mar 25, 2009
  4. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

The mini has all of the new products, some other favorite products, and also a recipe at the beginning.

I think you can view it on a personal website. Not sure though.

Mar 25, 2009
  5. legacypc46

legacypc46 Senior Member Gold Member

Great suggestion! Your website can make a huge difference. You can also include a note in your cover letter (if you're using one) informing parents that if they'd like to fully participate in the fundraiser you'd be happy to provide them a catalog to pass around. (One catalog per family is usually enough. )

Mar 25, 2009
  6. Jess_K

Jess_K Member

if you received a Change Over kit there was one inside. Maybe someone would be willing to mail you one, I don't have any of them (the one in my CO kid I sent to a customer) or I'd mail you one.

Good Luck with your fundraiser.

Mar 25, 2009
  7. pcchefjane

pcchefjane Senior Member Gold Member

You can order the minis on the Supply order @ 25/$3. I got my Supply order in 4 days after placing last week. However, the closer you get to the end of the month, the busier HO will be!

Mar 25, 2009
  8. candiejayne

candiejayne Veteran Member

She's brand new and may not have a website yet. But if you do, that is a wonderful idea!

Mar 25, 2009
Have something to add?