• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Catalog Fundraising: Big vs Small - Which Is Better?

In summary, the person is planning a fundraiser for their daughter's school and is deciding between using big or small catalogs. They suggest using mini catalogs with a sticker directing people to their website for the full catalog. Others suggest including a note in the cover letter and ordering the mini catalogs from the supply order. They also mention the possibility of using a personal website if available. The conversation ends with well wishes for the fundraiser.
Kimberlymmj
catalog? I am going to do a fundraiser for my daughter's school and want to know which is better to use. I need 80 catalogs so I don;t know if it's better to shell out the money for the big or just use the small.

Maybe you could do the mini's with a sticker to your website with instructions to view the full catalog? Good luck on the fundraiser!

chefsteph07 said:
Maybe you could do the mini's with a sticker to your website with instructions to view the full catalog? Good luck on the fundraiser!

I agree.. B/c some kids may not participate in the fundraiser, & may just throw the catalogs away...

Kimberlymmj said:
catalog? I am going to do a fundraiser for my daughter's school and want to know which is better to use. I need 80 catalogs so I don;t know if it's better to shell out the money for the big or just use the small.

The mini has all of the new products, some other favorite products, and also a recipe at the beginning.

I think you can view it on a personal website. Not sure though.

chefsteph07 said:

Great suggestion! Your website can make a huge difference. You can also include a note in your cover letter (if you're using one) informing parents that if they'd like to fully participate in the fundraiser you'd be happy to provide them a catalog to pass around. (One catalog per family is usually enough. )

if you received a Change Over kit there was one inside. Maybe someone would be willing to mail you one, I don't have any of them (the one in my CO kid I sent to a customer) or I'd mail you one.

Good Luck with your fundraiser.

You can order the minis on the Supply order @ 25/$3. I got my Supply order in 4 days after placing last week. However, the closer you get to the end of the month, the busier HO will be!

She's brand new and may not have a website yet. But if you do, that is a wonderful idea!

1. What are the advantages of choosing a big catalog for fundraising?

Choosing a big catalog for fundraising allows for a larger variety of products to be offered, potentially appealing to a wider range of customers. It also allows for more fundraising options, such as bulk orders or online sales.

2. What are the benefits of using a smaller catalog for fundraising?

Using a smaller catalog for fundraising can be less overwhelming for customers and easier to navigate. It also allows for a more focused selection of products that may be more unique or specialized.

3. Are there any additional costs associated with using a bigger catalog for fundraising?

Typically, there may be higher printing and shipping costs associated with a bigger catalog. However, these costs may be offset by the potential for higher sales and profits.

4. Will using a smaller catalog limit our fundraising goals?

Using a smaller catalog does not necessarily limit fundraising goals. In fact, a smaller catalog may be more effective in reaching a specific fundraising goal as it allows for a more targeted approach to selling.

5. Can we customize the products offered in our catalog?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers the option to customize the products offered in your catalog to fit your specific fundraising needs. This can include adding your organization's logo or branding to the products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MrsNetNut404
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
reesefamily5
Replies
Views
Sheila