• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director What Is Everyone Making for Their September Shows???

In summary, the author is looking for ideas for new products and season here in Wisconsin. They suggest the Mexican Cheese Crisps, Antipasta Pizza, and the BLT toss. The author thinks the Antipasta Pizza is not great and the BLT toss is good.
DebPC
Staff member
I don't have a clue yet. With the new products and season here in Wisconsin I'm looking for ideas...

The Mexican Cheese Crisps! Also will be serving grilled chicken bites (in the grill pan) with the Thai & Ginger Wasabi sauces for dipping, and one other appetizer made from the dipping oils, sprinkles, or rubs.

Antipasta Pizza as an alternative.

At our Tasting meeting, it seemed like many of the recipes from this SB, while all tasty, didn't make really great demos.

Everyone RAVED about the Red, White and Green Lasagna at my fall sneak peek show last week. I'll have to look through it more closely and see how it might work out demo wise. I just made it in advance for the party.

OMG! After doing the BLT toss at my show this weekend that is going on the list! Along with, Chipotle cornbread bake and at least 2 dessert options.

DebbieJ said:
Everyone RAVED about the Red, White and Green Lasagna at my fall sneak peek show last week. I'll have to look through it more closely and see how it might work out demo wise. I just made it in advance for the party.

I would love to hear if you think that is a good show demo. I haven't had a chance to make it yet.

Probably will offer the Autumn Cranberry Crisp as one choice. Will have to look through the new cookbooks.

Tried the Italian Pot Pie tonight. Very good:chef:

cincychef said:
I would love to hear if you think that is a good show demo. I haven't had a chance to make it yet.

Me too - can't really make it at home, because of corn allergies.

So how is the Antipasta pizza??? It looks delicious!!!

Happy Chef said:
So how is the Antipasta pizza??? It looks delicious!!!

I didn't think it was *that* great. Next time I'll use shredded mozz and maybe add some greek rub or Italian seasoning.

DebbieJ said:
I didn't think it was *that* great. Next time I'll use shredded mozz and maybe add some greek rub or Italian seasoning.

I did that - didn't help much...it's just ok in my book

I made the antipasto pizza for my fall preview show and everyone loved it... I used roasted red peppers instead of raw ones though...

Tonight I just sent out these two options to my first Sept host30 min chicken with turtle fudge skillet cake
or
BLT toss with micro cakeI am not sure which one I would be more comfortable with, I like the idea of the 30 min chicken and the skillet cake because it would be really fast and easy, but it also wouldn't show a lot of productMy family LOVES the BLT toss so I feel like I would be offering a recipe everyone would want to make, but I usually don't offer something that I have to do on the stovetop and I am not sure how that would work for me.
What do you guys think? What are you doing?

Hopefully I'll be maming MONEY at my sept shows, LOL

Hopefully I'll be making MONEY at my sept shows, LOL

By did you hit the nail on the head!!

Related to What Is Everyone Making for Their September Shows???

What Is Everyone Making for Their September Shows?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, I often get asked about the most popular recipes for September shows. Here are the top 5 frequently asked questions and their answers:

1. What are some easy, crowd-pleasing recipes for September shows?

Some of the most popular recipes for September shows include the Quick & Easy Chicken Caesar Salad, the Easy Chicken Fajita Bake, and the Warm Spinach Artichoke Dip. These recipes are not only delicious but also simple and quick to make, making them perfect for hosting a busy September show.

2. Are there any fall-inspired recipes that are a hit for September shows?

Absolutely! Some of the most loved fall-inspired recipes for September shows include the Pumpkin Spice Latte Cake, the Apple Cider Sangria, and the Harvest Apple Pumpkin Bread. These recipes are perfect for showcasing the flavors of the season and are sure to impress your guests.

3. I have guests with dietary restrictions, are there any recipes that cater to those needs?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of recipes that cater to different dietary restrictions. Some great options for September shows include the Vegan Shepherd's Pie, the Gluten-Free Lemon Blueberry Trifle, and the Dairy-Free Pumpkin Spice Latte. These recipes are not only delicious but also accommodate guests with dietary restrictions.

4. Can I make recipes using Pampered Chef products that are on sale in September?

Absolutely! Pampered Chef frequently offers sales and promotions on various products, and our recipes are designed to be versatile and work with a variety of products. Some popular recipes for September shows that utilize products on sale include the Apple Crisp Pizza made with the Fall Leaves Cookie Mold and the Pumpkin Spice Monkey Bread made with the Brownie Pan.

5. Are there any recipes that can be made ahead of time for a September show?

Yes, there are plenty of make-ahead recipes that are perfect for September shows. Some of our top recommendations include the Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff, the Baked Southwestern Chicken Quesadillas, and the Layered Greek Dip. These recipes can be prepped ahead of time and reheated or assembled right before the show for a stress-free hosting experience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kelly8
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DebPC
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • PCJenni