1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings What is allowed?

1. I'm new to Pampered Chef and would like to know what kind of ad I'm allowed to place in my local newspaper besides the announcements we can download. If anyone can help me with this I would be so grateful. I am so excited to be a new consultant!

Jun 17, 2009
  2. esavvymom

esavvymom Legend Member Staff Member

The Policy & Procedures guide will outline it all for you. It's on the Consultant's Corner- first tab.

Jun 17, 2009
  3. Thank you esavvymom,

I wasn't sure if we were supposed to use pre-approved ads like I once had to use for another company.

Jun 17, 2009
  4. esavvymom

esavvymom Legend Member Staff Member

You can have the ads generated through Merrill (the Licensed Vendor, under their "Ad Generator"- it costs $3) - they have some pre-formatted styles - you just plug in your contact details. I used a "Yellow Pages" style ad in my local paper. There are some limitations on WHICH newspapers you can advertise in...like I cannot advertise in my main area newspaper- it's "on the list", but I CAN and do advertise in my small town's little paper.

Some other folks may have some more practical tips for you to if you have more specific questions that aren't answered in the P&P. :)

Jun 17, 2009
  5. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

The list Bobbi is referring to is the list of 100 Top Newspapers.

I believe that list in under an advertising tab on CC - so you can check to see what newspapers you can't use for advertising.

Jun 17, 2009
  6. Thank you both very much. I'm so glad I found this website! I've enjoyed reading all of the posts and hope to make some new friends.

Jun 17, 2009
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted