• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is a Potini Show? Exploring an Interesting Invite

In summary, a Potini Show is a unique cooking demonstration and party hosted by a Pampered Chef consultant, combining traditional cooking demos with a fun and interactive atmosphere. Guests can expect to learn about Pampered Chef products, try delicious recipes, and have the chance to purchase products at a discounted price. There is no pressure to purchase anything, but hosts can earn free products and discounts based on sales made at the show. Simply contact a Pampered Chef consultant to host a Potini Show.
janezapchef
Gold Member
I was looking through the invites in the files section and stumbled across a potini show. Anyone know anything about this? It looked interesting, but I have no idea what it really is.

Re: Potini?I've never done one, but I know that a while back it was a big hit w/ some consultants.

It's where you make mashed potatoes, and serve them in martini glasses, and let everyone top them with whatever they'd like.

(broccoli, cheese, sour cream, bacon, green onions, chili, etc....)

Re: Potini?Too cute! I'm gonna have to go look up that info. That could show a lot of products starting with cookware.

Re: Potini?Sounds great! I would love to hear from someone who does/has done them. I searced for info and came up pretty empty -- not much there.

Hi there! I'm glad you came across the potini show invite in the files section. It's actually a really fun and unique way to host a Pampered Chef party! Potini stands for "potluck and martini" and it's a combination of a potluck-style meal and a Pampered Chef party. The host provides the drinks (usually martinis) and the guests bring a dish to share. During the potluck, the consultant will showcase some of our products and do demonstrations, while everyone enjoys their food and drinks. It's a great way to try out some new recipes and products, while also having a fun and social evening with friends. I highly recommend giving it a try! Let me know if you have any other questions about it. Happy cooking!

Related to What is a Potini Show? Exploring an Interesting Invite

What is a Potini Show?

A Potini Show is a unique cooking demonstration and party hosted by a Pampered Chef consultant. It is a fun and interactive way to learn about Pampered Chef products and try delicious recipes.

How is a Potini Show different from a regular cooking demonstration?

A Potini Show combines the elements of a traditional cooking demo with a party-like atmosphere. It is designed to be interactive and engaging, with opportunities for guests to participate in the cooking process and win prizes.

What can I expect at a Potini Show?

At a Potini Show, you can expect to learn about Pampered Chef products and how to use them in your everyday cooking. You will also get to taste delicious recipes and have the chance to purchase products at a discounted price.

Do I need to purchase anything at a Potini Show?

There is no pressure to purchase anything at a Potini Show. However, if you see products that interest you, you can purchase them at a discounted price during the event.

How do I host a Potini Show?

If you are interested in hosting a Potini Show, simply contact a Pampered Chef consultant and they will help you plan and organize the event. As a host, you can earn free products and discounts based on the sales made at your show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tanya423
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
rayday
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • ejleinenbach
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies