• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will I Keep My Team Leader Title If I Don't Meet the Team Sales Requirement?

You would need to hit the team sales requirement again in order to lose your title. You would also need to hit your personal sales requirement to keep the title.
kayleigh
if you do not meet your team sales requirement of $2,500 for Team Leader but hit your personal sales requirement needed.

I am afraid that I am going to be around $400 maybe short of the team sales requirement this month. I myself have done over half the requirement but I cannot get my girls to get stuff turned in on time!!!!

Will I loose my title?
Will I get paid as a SC but keep TL title until next month?

HELP

Kayleigh

kayleigh said:
if you do not meet your team sales requirement of $2,500 for Team Leader but hit your personal sales requirement needed.

I am afraid that I am going to be around $400 maybe short of the team sales requirement this month. I myself have done over half the requirement but I cannot get my girls to get stuff turned in on time!!!!

Will I loose my title?
Will I get paid as a SC but keep TL title until next month?

HELP

Kayleigh

Yes, you'll maintain the title of TL for 3 months w/o meeting the requirements. You'll be paid as a SC, though.

ok thanks! That is what I thought and wanted to make sure. Guess I will still receive leads though because I have over $1250 for the last three months in my personal sales. I need to get my girls to understand.... ugh! Frustrating.

kayleigh said:
ok thanks! That is what I thought and wanted to make sure. Guess I will still receive leads though because I have over $1250 for the last three months in my personal sales. I need to get my girls to understand.... ugh! Frustrating.

I'm not sure about the receiving leads part, though...:confused:

I totally understand about being frustrated when there is no urgency on the part of your downline to submit. My team has done all the shows I need to promote to director this month...and the ONE show that will make me promote still hasn't been submitted, because she's dragging her feet.

offer them a prize, it doesnt just work on hosts....

ChefBeckyD said:
I'm not sure about the receiving leads part, though...:confused:

My understanding is that you qualify for HO leads as long as you hold the TL title, and meet the HO leads requirements ($1250 in sales etc.) Just like you qualify for Director benefits as long as you have the title, even if you're paid as TL for a month. You could always call Career Solutions to confirm.

Thats an awesome idea for the prizes/incentives for members of the team... what items do you think are good ideas?

Pampered chef dollars
gift cards
????

Yes you do still get your HO leads!

you only get HO leads if you have recruited in the last 3 months.

To get the home office leadds you have to do 1250.00 3 out of 4 months and recruit someone in that time frame as well. I just went through a spell of not getting them cause I missed doing the 1250.00 2 months by very little and didn't realise about the whole 1250.00 till it was too late.

Last month I ended up around $150 short of the team sales requirement. I did get paid as a Senior Consultant though. :( So this month, I have had every show but one cancel on me adn so I dont even know if I am going to be able to hit $750 and my girls have NOTHING. My question is, do I have to "make up" what I didnt hit the first months I fell behind, or just do the requirements and I am good. I have offered everything but the sun and moon and my girls just dont get it. I have made phone calls every night for shows anything and I have nothing.

kayleigh said:
Last month I ended up around $150 short of the team sales requirement. I did get paid as a Senior Consultant though. :( So this month, I have had every show but one cancel on me adn so I dont even know if I am going to be able to hit $750 and my girls have NOTHING. My question is, do I have to "make up" what I didnt hit the first months I fell behind, or just do the requirements and I am good. I have offered everything but the sun and moon and my girls just dont get it. I have made phone calls every night for shows anything and I have nothing.

Every month starts over. We don't have to make anything up. We are paid as we perform each month but titles TL and above stay for 3 months no matter what we perform as (titles stay longer for upper level directors).

What happens if I don't like the product I purchased?

If you are not satisfied with your Pampered Chef product, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.

What happens if I receive a damaged or defective product?

In the rare event that your product arrives damaged or defective, please contact our customer service team for a replacement or refund.

What happens if my order is missing an item?

If you are missing an item from your order, please contact our customer service team and we will make sure the missing item is shipped to you as soon as possible.

What happens if I need to cancel or change my order?

If you need to make any changes to your order, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. If your order has not yet shipped, we will do our best to accommodate your request.

What happens if I have a problem with my consultant?

If you are having any issues with your consultant, please contact our customer service team and we will do our best to resolve the situation. We value our customers and want you to have a positive experience with Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cooknjess
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cenouctosturo
  • jwpamp