• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Managing a Low Sales Mystery Host Show at Your Bazaar: Tips and Experiences

In summary, it's important to remember that not every event will be a huge success and to focus on the positive. Communicate with the host, offer alternative incentives, and brainstorm ideas for future events to boost sales. Every event is a learning experience.
pamperedmomto3
What happens if you offer a mystery host show for a bazaar and you don't have enough sales to offer the incentives? Has that happened to anyone? How did you handle it?

I've had this happen....only not from a fair/bazaar or anything, just one that I did with people I knew. Basically, I just contacted those that participated and let them know that not everyone came through as we had anticipated, and therefore, I've had to adjust the winnings. And then I just re-figure things for those that did do something and offer it up that way. Hope that helps - and bummer that it wasn't as big as you had hoped, but at least it was something!!

I haven't done the fair yet. I just haven't had much success at these things in the past and I want to make sure I'm prepared in the event that this should happen again. I'm hopeful that I'll have big sales but I'm also realistic. I suppose I could contact people to let them know they can have the additional percentage off whatever else they'd like to purchase.

I've made it clear over and over that it will only work when everyone turns in $100 in orders. If everyone doesn't come through, then I'll have to adjust the earnings.

Hi there! Thank you for your question. I have definitely experienced a mystery host show where we didn't have enough sales to offer the incentives. It can be disappointing, but it's important to remember that not every event will be a huge success. In these situations, I try to focus on the positive and be grateful for the sales we did make. I also make sure to communicate with the host and let them know the situation, and offer them some alternative incentives or perks as a thank you for hosting the show. It's also a good idea to brainstorm with the host and come up with some ideas to help boost sales for future events. At the end of the day, it's all about building relationships and providing a great experience for the host and guests. I hope this helps, and don't get discouraged! Every event is a learning experience. Best of luck!

What Happens If I Forget to Preheat the Oven?

If you forget to preheat the oven before cooking, your food may take longer to cook and may not turn out as desired. It's important to follow the recipe's instructions for preheating the oven to ensure your food cooks evenly and properly.

What Happens If I Use a Metal Utensil on My Non-Stick Cookware?

Using a metal utensil on non-stick cookware can scratch the surface and damage the non-stick coating. It's best to use utensils made of silicone, wood, or plastic on non-stick cookware to prevent any damage.

What Happens If I Overfill My Pressure Cooker?

Overfilling a pressure cooker can lead to a messy and potentially dangerous situation. The excess food or liquid can block the steam release valve and cause excessive pressure to build up. It's important to follow the manufacturer's instructions for filling the pressure cooker and leave enough space for the food to expand.

What Happens If I Use Cold Water in My Slow Cooker?

Using cold water in a slow cooker can increase the cooking time and may result in undercooked food. It's best to use hot or warm water to help the slow cooker reach the desired cooking temperature faster.

What Happens If I Don't Use the Correct Cutting Technique?

Using the correct cutting technique is important for achieving even and consistent cuts in your food. Not using the correct technique can result in unevenly cooked food and may also be dangerous. It's best to follow proper cutting techniques or use tools like a mandoline or food processor for more precise cuts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jbondr
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
jbondr
  • MHPampered
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
beckyjsmith
  • brakai02