• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What essential products should I bring for living in a trailer/RV?

In summary, Becky recommends taking a cutting board, a good knife, and a Pampered Chef sign with you on your trip.
ilovpc
Gold Member
Hello everyone,

Besides my Pampered Chef business, I also work full time at an Engineering firm and will soon be going to work at a new project outside of town. This is a very small town and looks like I will be sharing a triler/RV with someone else. I will be staying there during the week and will be coming home on weekends.

I would like to know which products would you recommend I take with me.
The space will be limited, but I do want to make sure I have the necessary/essential items. The only things I can think of is a cutting board, a good knive and the DCB. So...what else could I take and for what purpose :chef:

TIA!!!

Micro cookers, Smaller stones. One of the top stone sellers worked in Phoenix where lots of "sunbirds" had travel trailers. Her big thing was selling one for home and one for the uneven heat from your trailer's oven!

2 cup prep bowls. Have many uses. Salad choppers and mix - n - chop.

my stay in there trailer alot, they just ordered a grill basket, grill tray, can opener, bamboo spoons, collapsable bowls, prep bowls, tool turn-around filled with neccesarys (hehe, everything you can fit in, since dosent take up anymore space than if it was empty) food chopper, and 3 knives of different sizes.

We keep these things in the trailer:

self-sharpening knives
cutting board
Twixits
small mix n scraper
collapsible bowls (use for mixing, serving etc... but they don't take up a lot of room)
mini serving spatula
bamboo spoons
can opener
small micro cooker
apple wedger (for apples, potatoes, and onions)

Thats what I can think of off the top of my head.

Love Becky's list. I was thinking bare essentials like can opener, micro cooker, mix 'n scraper, cutting board, self sharpening knives, etc. The collapsible bowls are a GREAT idea! I've had the large & small for a while. I just got the medium one in the mail & it's a very good size! Maybe the small or medium for the trailer? I doubt you'd be doing enough entertaining for bigger ones. Bamboo bowls would be good to! I like the 2 cup prep bowl idea too. Maybe a small batter bowl?Oh, and a Pampered Chef sign from Merrill to stick in the yard outside your trailer!!! :D

Thank you all! I am glad this month is Kit enhancement month as I don't have some of this items.

I'll be shopping for new products this weekend!:D

Oh, and of course, I always have the grilling tools with us in the camper. :D:D

I have the old grilling tools carrying case, so it's easy to just grab that and go.

1. What are the best space-saving kitchen gadgets for an RV?

We have a variety of compact and multi-functional products that are perfect for RV kitchens. Our Mini Measure-All Cup is a great space-saving solution for measuring ingredients, and our Stackable Cooling Racks can be easily stored when not in use. Our Mix 'N Scraper® and Silicone Prep Bowls are also great for saving space in your RV kitchen.

2. Do you have any products specifically designed for outdoor cooking in an RV?

Yes, we have a range of products that are perfect for outdoor cooking in an RV. Our BBQ Vegetable Rack is great for grilling vegetables, and our Flexible Grill Basket is perfect for cooking meats and fish on the grill. Our Grill Pan with Press is also great for making paninis and pressed sandwiches on an outdoor grill.

3. Are there any products that can help with limited storage in an RV?

Absolutely! Our Adjustable Tiered Tower is a great way to maximize vertical storage in a small space. Our Collapsible Salad Spinner and Collapsible Colander are also great for saving space in cabinets. Additionally, our Mini Nylon Serving Spatula and Nylon Pan Scrapers are compact and can easily fit in any small kitchen drawer.

4. Are your products durable enough for use in an RV?

Yes, all of our products are designed to be durable and long-lasting. We understand that RVs can experience a lot of movement and jostling, so our products are made to withstand that. Additionally, our products are made with high-quality materials and are backed by our satisfaction guarantee.

5. Can your products be used for both indoor and outdoor cooking in an RV?

Yes, many of our products are versatile and can be used for both indoor and outdoor cooking in an RV. Our Quick Cooker is great for making meals on the go, whether you're using it indoors or outdoors. Our Silicone Oven Mitt Set and BBQ Mitt Set are also perfect for safely handling hot dishes and grilling utensils, whether you're cooking inside or outside.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kdangel518
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefZee
  • kdangel518
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Jen1409
  • cincychef