• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Do You Say to "Hook" the Bride?

In summary, the bride is not interested in a Pampered Chef bridal shower. The host is the key to success.
scrappergirl7
I'm in the process of following up with brides from a bridal fair I did. I'm not getting great responses so far. I'm getting the feeling that they're tuning me out even before I even fully explain what the Pampered Chef is and the benefits of a PC Bridal shower. How can I say things quickly and in a way that will capture their interest before they tune me out as just someone trying to sell them something?

Here's mine:Hi, this is Rae. We met at the bridal fair. I was the PC consultant. We probably talked about how you can get everything you want for your kitchen. Do you have a moment or two to talk about your registry and a bridal shower?This way I've connected with them and made it about getting what they want before I go into PC details.

I haven't had great luck in getting bridal showers or registries. I have a sister consultant who does great with showers. She's been in the business for around 15 years, and the daughters of her longest-standing customers are starting to get married.

I think the key for showers is that the host must love PC. The person in charge of organizing the shower needs to be a fan so that they'll be receptive to the idea and understand the value of the products. Because of the difference in age of the average bride and our average customer, many brides themselves aren't familiar enough with us to know that they want our products. They'll certainly love them when they get them in the kitchen, they just don't know it yet, and that's what makes it hard.

I agree, Noora. The host is the key.

Thanks for the advice. I don't know if I'll do another bridal fair again. It just doesn't seem to be paying off at this point - I think for the very reasons you mentioned Noora. Oh well - chalk this one up to experience! :)

Yes, the one Bridal Shower I've had, the host of the shower used to be a Consultant. She asked a mutual friend if she knew any PC consultants, so she was looking to do a PC shower. It was very successful, but it's the only one I've had.

I've had several people say a PC shower would be cool, but even with follow up I eventually hear about how nice their shower was. The person who said it'd be cool, wasn't the host of the shower.

1. What are some tips for "hooking" the bride during a Pampered Chef party?

When it comes to "hooking" the bride, the key is to focus on her needs and interests. Ask her about her upcoming wedding and listen carefully to her responses. Use her answers to demonstrate how Pampered Chef products can make her life easier and more enjoyable as a newlywed. You can also highlight products that are popular for wedding registries, such as kitchen gadgets and cookware sets.

2. How can I make sure the bride feels special and included during the party?

The best way to make the bride feel special and included is to involve her in the party activities. Ask her to help you demonstrate a recipe or to participate in a game or contest. You can also give her a special role, such as being the "taste tester" or "party helper," to make her feel like a VIP.

3. What are some conversation starters to use with the bride?

Start by asking the bride about her wedding planning process and any challenges she may be facing. You can also ask about her favorite recipes or cooking styles, and offer tips or product suggestions based on her responses. Additionally, asking about her honeymoon plans or future home can also lead to meaningful conversations about Pampered Chef products.

4. How can I use the bride's wedding theme to tie in with Pampered Chef products?

If the bride has a specific wedding theme or color scheme, you can incorporate that into your party presentation. For example, if the theme is rustic, you can showcase products that are perfect for outdoor entertaining or rustic cooking, such as cast iron cookware or grilling tools. You can also suggest using Pampered Chef products for wedding favors or gifts for the bridal party.

5. What can I say to encourage the bride to host her own Pampered Chef party?

Remind the bride that hosting a Pampered Chef party is not only a fun and stress-free way to celebrate her upcoming wedding, but it's also a great way to earn free products and discounts for her registry. You can also offer to help her customize a party theme that fits her personality and interests, making it a unique and personalized experience for her and her guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Ginger428
Replies
Views
tbsigma94
  • Malinda Klein
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies