• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Do You Say at the End of Your Cooking Show?

In summary, the show closing is the final part of a Pampered Chef party or demonstration where the host wraps up the event and invites guests to make purchases. During this time, the host thanks the guests for attending and reminds them of any special offers or discounts. The show closing usually lasts around 10-15 minutes and guests are not required to make a purchase, but it is a great opportunity for them to take advantage of special offers. If a guest does want to make a purchase, the host can provide them with a catalog and order form or assist them with placing an order online or through the Pampered Chef app.
AJPratt
Silver Member
What do you say after you are done your recipe and are ready to take orders?

I usually remind them what kind of payments I take and tell them where I'll be to settle their order. I tell them to please enjoy the food and to let me know if they have any questions. I also remind them once again what the monthly special is too.

I say pretty much the same thing as Linda...... like you need help from me!:)

I say the joke about that you can pay with cash, check, or credit card, or the hubby plan that you pay with a little of each! That usually gets a laugh and then I tell everyone that they can play with anything they want on the table and I am here with questions. People figure out the rest, and most just head for the food.

Thank you!

And pckimboyers, don't be silly! Good ideas come from everywhere! Sometimes a fresh set of eyes are the best!!

Pretty much what Linda said! I tell them I am gonna make myself a little office!

Related to What Do You Say at the End of Your Cooking Show?

What is your show closing?

Your show closing is the final part of your Pampered Chef party or demonstration. It is when you wrap up the event and invite guests to make purchases.

What happens during the show closing?

During the show closing, you will thank your guests for attending and remind them of any special offers or discounts. You will also provide them with information on how to place orders and make purchases.

How long does the show closing typically last?

The show closing usually lasts around 10-15 minutes, depending on the size of the group and how many questions guests may have.

Do guests have to make a purchase during the show closing?

No, guests are not required to make a purchase during the show closing. However, it is a great opportunity for them to take advantage of any special offers or promotions that are only available during the party.

What should I do if a guest wants to make a purchase during the show closing?

If a guest is interested in making a purchase during the show closing, you can provide them with a catalog and order form to fill out. You can also offer to assist them with placing their order online or through the Pampered Chef app.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Brenda Rutko
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • LeighPC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Jennifer golden
  • chefmoseley