• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Do You Put in Your "Show to Go" Cases/Bags?

eureka moment... when I realized that I only take what I am using for the recipe and then something new, or what is on special for that month and the next month. One piece of SA if I'm not using any for the food I'm making.It's so much easier this way and I don't take as much stuff! I sell what I demo and people are always interested in what I am using to make the yummy recipes. I always bring a sample of each of the cookware. I also always bring a laptop and a planner.
AJPratt
Silver Member
Also, how is it organized? Do you also have paperwork in it?

I take everything I think I will need for the show plus a few extra. I take my tool turnabout with all the utensils, i take a piece of cookware, and my stoneware. (Sometimes I think I take to much.) I am trying to figure how to cut it down because the rolling case is getting to heavy. HTH If you need more info let me know.

Teresa Hauck
Wave 3

I almost killed myself last night with all of the crap I toted. I hear the most successful people only take what they need for the recipe and some people only take the starter kit items. So, I am going to concentrate on not killing myself! That rolling case can fit so much, you try to move it and it's so heavy it doesn't move! Like one of those cartoons!!

If I take everything for the recipe and most of the new products, they all fit in my carry all tote, TTT, and my crate...my crate holds odd shaped stuff and my paperwork bag with laptop. Don't kill yourself...it's not worth it!!!

I tell the guests that I own just about everything. If there is something I don't have at the show, I can certainly bring it to their show!

I have found that I usually take too much stuff and I don't even use it anyway. People are INTERESTED in what you are using to make the yummy recipes and those are the things they will focus on. I also ALWAYS bring a sample of each of the cookware. I take the executive piece in and leave the others in the car. If they want to look at them I go get them.

I have noticed that I usually sell what I demo. I'm sure that's not a big eureka moment. LOL So, yesterday was packing to go to this 4-H event and packed the SS kit. What a difference. It all fits in one crate, its the top selling items. I think next time the only additional things I'm bringing is the SA piece and a cookware piece and the EAD. That will all fit and I'll use the other bag for paperwork, laptop, prizes, and planner.

What was I thinking?!

After I took the liner out of the rolling showcase, I can fit SO much more inside.
But the thing has a weight limit of like 40 pounds...so I am always afraid the handle will break or something.
I definitely think I take too much stuff! I take what I need to the recipe and then something new, or what is on special for that month and the next month. One piece of SA if I'm not using any for the food I'm making.

I need to cut back... it's just so hard, since I love the stuff and want to show it all...
But I have heard it is best to leave them wanting to see more! If you take it all with you, they don't need to book a show to see something else, they feel they've seen it all! So I agree with cmdtrgd if they want to see something I didn't bring, book a show, and I'll make sure to use it in the recipe I make at their house!

If our job looks too hard, who would want to do it!! Our hosts see us lugging everything out of our cars, up her steps, into her house... whew... I'm tired just thinking about it!

rolling toteHI
after 8 years I think I finally figured it out...I pretty much take only what I am using for recipe(s) plus a piece of cookware and new products if we are at the beginning of season!

I took the dividers out of the tote...(never could figure out how to pack with them) Then I went to an outlet store (big lots) and got a sterilite plastic bin that fits right down in the tote ( it is a 16 qt)
It only comes up about 7 inches high. I load it up..then when I get there I put any items I'm not using right away in my open crate. All other items go on the table..Now my rolling tote container is ready for my dirty dishes..I drop them right down into my sterilite bin in the tote...any clean items are in my crate ready to be carried out...
It works great...
karlene reaser

ChefNic said:
If our job looks too hard, who would want to do it!! Our hosts see us lugging everything out of our cars, up her steps, into her house... whew... I'm tired just thinking about it!

You're right! I had a show where the host was helping me bring things in. I brought too much because she was a friend, but then my back was killing me! I am definately going lighter.

karlene: I think I have one of those totes. I am going to try that! Doe anyone else have a tough time getting that crate into that back compartment? My husband has to do it for me. Its just too tight. Any suggestions?

Ann
my crate fits really tight as well..it's a little bit of a stuggle...I'm hoping the more I use it, the more it will stretch out for me.
Let me know if you use a Steralite tote in the bottom of your case...it works great for me
karlene

I am definately trying it!

I dont always take the rolling tote. I usually take the tote and the bag for the tool-turn about and my crate. I have really learned after almost 2 years to scale back what I take. I was tired of backaches and killing myself! My newest trick is to put everything for my demo in a Walmart type plastic bag. It really helps me to be organized. It is all there ready to set up when I arrive and makes setting up quick & easy! Everything fits in the bag except whatever stone I am using. Then the bag goes in a compartment in the tote or the crate. The best part is I dont forget a bag anymore for taking home my dirty utensils. Like the idea of the sterlite containers - I'll have to look for those!

1. What are the essential items to include in a "Show to Go" case/bag?

The essential items to include in a "Show to Go" case/bag are a variety of Pampered Chef products, such as knives, cookware, and kitchen tools, as well as any necessary marketing materials, order forms, and business cards.

2. How many products should I bring to a party in my "Show to Go" case/bag?

It is recommended to bring at least 10-15 products in your "Show to Go" case/bag. This allows for a good variety and gives your guests options to choose from.

3. Do I need to customize my "Show to Go" case/bag for different types of parties?

It is not necessary to customize your "Show to Go" case/bag for different types of parties. However, you may want to consider bringing products that are specifically suited for the type of party you are attending, such as grilling tools for a summer BBQ party or baking tools for a holiday party.

4. How do I keep my "Show to Go" case/bag organized?

To keep your "Show to Go" case/bag organized, it is helpful to have designated compartments or containers for different types of products. You can also use dividers or labels to easily find and access specific items.

5. Can I bring my own products to add to my "Show to Go" case/bag?

Yes, you can bring your own products to add to your "Show to Go" case/bag. It is important to make sure that these products are approved by Pampered Chef and follow company guidelines and policies.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rbvernon
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
tmo2008
Replies
Views
PamperedchefDaly
  • gothim0802
  • Products and Tips
Replies