• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Show-Ready Forged Knives: Tips for Proper Packing and Handling

In summary, the conversation discusses the challenges and benefits of working remotely. It is noted that while remote work offers flexibility and increased productivity, it can also lead to feelings of isolation and difficulty in maintaining work-life balance. The speakers also touch on the importance of communication and setting boundaries when working remotely.
Paige Dixon
When you pack your new knives in the show to go, be sure to put the handle downwards, case (tip) up. I tried to grab mine out of the show to go, but only pulled off all the cases. Well, I tried to CAREFULLY get the knives out- bloody hand!! Not a good way to start a show. One more tip- always keep bandaids and rubber gloves in with your show stuff just in case!

I dropped the Santoku on someones hardwood floor!:eek:

I pack mine in the TTA, piont down.

1. Why should the handle of the knife be placed downwards when packing for a show?

Placing the handle downwards helps to prevent any accidental cuts or injuries while handling the knives. It also keeps the blades protected from any potential damage during transportation.

2. How do I prevent the cases from falling off when trying to remove the knives from the show to go?

To avoid the cases from falling off, make sure they are securely fastened before packing. You can also use tape or rubber bands to keep them in place.

3. What should I do if I accidentally cut myself while trying to remove the knives from the show to go?

If you accidentally cut yourself, immediately clean the wound and apply pressure to stop the bleeding. Keep a first aid kit with band-aids and antiseptic wipes in your show supplies to be prepared for any injuries.

4. Is there a recommended way to get the knives out of the show to go without risking injury?

The best way to remove the knives from the show to go is to do it slowly and carefully. You can also wear rubber gloves for a better grip and to protect your hands from any cuts.

5. How can I ensure my knives are properly packed and handled for a show?

Aside from placing the handle downwards and securing the cases, it is also important to use a sturdy and protective case for your knives. Make sure the case is properly padded and has enough room to prevent any damage to the blades. It is also recommended to use a separate case for each knife to avoid any potential scratches or dents from contact with other knives.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Teresa LM
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefZee
  • ChefinHarmony
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
lisacb77
  • thechefofnorthbend