• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Do You Have On/In Your Lapboard?

In summary, Amy plans to put a catalog, monthly special, order form, wish list, and drawing slip in her lapboards. She also plans to attach a flyer for the event, a receipt, and a wedding registry flyer.
AJPratt
Silver Member
I just bought those lapboards from Merrill and was wondering what you all put in them to display?

Whatever you wantI don't have the Merrill ones. I just cut the rings off the center of 3-ring binders and that gives me 2 lapboards. I have seen those and I know there's a place for your business card. I put a catalog, monthly special printed on plain paper which I ask them to use the back of for a wish list, an order form and a drawing slip. :rolleyes:

Lisa, What a great idea!!:)

OK... so why am I not getting the notifications that people are replying to my posts? I set it up to get an instant email and I haven't gotten one yet. It used to work all of the time and it doesn't now. Urgh.

Home made lapboards and what to put in themCould you use the i-slice to create two angled cuts, to hold your business card on your home made lapboards? I am getting ready to make some I believe. I like very professional looking supplies, so I am either going to add a PC label(the clearones) to the lapboard, and make slits for the business card OR invest in the adhesive business card holders and attach one to each lap board. QUESTION> for those of you who have made them, did you use regular 3 ring binders, or did you use the ones with the clear sleeve on the front and back to slide a flyer down into? I am curious to know if cutting those apart damaged the clear sleeve at all.

I plan on putting the current specials in the sleeve, an order form, catalog and survey drawing slip in the pocket. I use the right in order forms and will have the wish list pulled off and in front for the lapboard.

I also plan on punching a hole in mine and having my husband attach gromets to keep the hole looking clean and professionsal. I will attach an innk pen to each lapboard for the guests, but it will help me to not lose the pens!

-Amy P.

Amy P -- I bought some from a fellow PCer, and she used the clearview binders. They look fine to me, and it didn't mess up the clearview part. She also attached the business card holders. HTH

AJPratt said:
OK... so why am I not getting the notifications that people are replying to my posts? I set it up to get an instant email and I haven't gotten one yet. It used to work all of the time and it doesn't now. Urgh.

When you signed up for gold the settings go back to default. You might want to go back in and check your settings, that's what I had to do.

In my lapboards I have the guest special in the clearview part (I have used the binder boards since I started with PC) a write in receipt, book to look envelope, fundraiser flyer, bridal registry flyer, opp brochure and I hand out the drawing slips at the end of the show.

What is a lapboard?

A lapboard is a portable workstation designed to sit on your lap while you work in the kitchen. It provides a flat, stable surface for cutting, chopping, and preparing food.

What materials are lapboards made from?

Our lapboards are made from high-quality, food-safe materials such as wood, bamboo, and silicone. Each material offers its own unique benefits, so you can choose the one that best fits your needs.

Can I use my lapboard for both cooking and baking?

Absolutely! Our lapboards are versatile and can be used for both cooking and baking. They provide a sturdy surface for rolling out dough, cutting pastry, and even assembling ingredients for a recipe.

Do lapboards come in different sizes?

Yes, we offer a variety of sizes to fit your specific needs. Our lapboards range from small individual sizes to larger sizes that can accommodate multiple dishes or ingredients at once.

How do I clean my lapboard?

Cleaning your lapboard is easy! For wood or bamboo lapboards, simply wipe with a damp cloth and dry thoroughly. For silicone lapboards, you can wash with soap and water or place in the dishwasher for a thorough clean.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TerraOB83
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • AJPratt
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • PC For Me 2 Move Out