• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Used the Merrill Posters?

In summary, the conversation revolved around the use of display posters from Merrill in a 10 x 10 fair booth. Multiple users shared their positive experiences with the posters, noting their beauty and sturdiness. One user recommended laminating the posters for longevity, while another suggested mounting them on coreboard for added stability. The posters were on sale for $4.95 each, and one user mentioned that they were being discontinued. Overall, the posters were praised for their ability to attract attention and add visual height to a booth display. One user also mentioned the usefulness of the Merrill "Yard Sign" for product displays and garage sales.
ChefTara
I am trying to design my fair booth and am wondering if anyone has used the display posters from Merrill. They are rather large and I am unsure of how to use them in a 10 x 10 booth. Any suggestions??

Tara:confused:

I haven't used the posters, just the banner. Those posters are so pretty though, once I get my actual 'office' I want to get them to hang on the walls. :)

Jusat need to see if my avatar worked!! Sorry!

LOL...this is an OLD thread!

BTW, the posters are awesome if you don't have them! I DID get all 4 for my office; got poster size frames for them. They look great:thumbup:

It's funny how some of the threads get resurected and we don't notice - LOL! Good idea for the posters, I might have to do that. DH and I share an office (we have 2 desks in here) and it's covered with all of his Air Force memorabilia - I call it his "I Love Me" stuff! LOL. Anyhow, I spend way more time in here than he does so I need to get a piece of me in here too! I think I'll start with the posters.

the posters are being d/c'd, so get them now if you want them.

DebbieJ said:
the posters are being d/c'd, so get them now if you want them.
They must be printing some with the new products!

They are $4.95 each - is that a sale price?

pamperedlinda said:

I believe so. I have three posters and use them at my fairs. They are very sturdy. I even laminated mine to make them last longer.

pamperedlinda said:

oooh, that's a steal! They used to be 19.95; I got mine for 14.95 I think.

lacychef said:
oooh, that's a steal! They used to be 19.95; I got mine for 14.95 I think.
:eek: :eek: maybe I should get some then?

Merrill Posters are great!Though this is a very late reply, I wanted to weigh in on the request for comments on the Merrill posters. I bought 4 of them when they were on sale a few months ago. It took awhile before I did anything with them. But last fall, just before my busy season of Holiday Craft Shows & Holiday Fairs, I finally pulled them out. Since the posters themselves are not rigid and I was afraid of damaging them, I purchased some coreboard from my local Sam's Club (in a pack of 6, I think, and much cheaper that at the office or craft store). I used some glue and spray mount to permanently apply each poster to the face of a piece of coreboard. The posters were slightly larger so I centered the poster and trimmed off the edges to match the size of the coreboard. It still looks good as the majority of the picture is still there. There turned out great! I was able to use them at several of the fairs I did. Either hung on the wall behind my table / display or propped up on the back of the table. They added a lot of visual height to my display and did the job of attracting attention to my booths. So... I highly recommend them. :thumbup:

By the way, I also have the Merrill "Yard Sign". It too is a great addition to a product display. I also have used the Yard Sign in my front yard during a Garage Sale and in the yard of my Hosts during shows. :chef:

1. What are the Merrill Posters?

The Merrill Posters are a set of posters featuring illustrations and information about different kitchen tools and techniques. They are designed to be educational and decorative for any home cook.

2. How can I use the Merrill Posters in my kitchen?

The posters can be used as a reference guide for various kitchen tools and techniques, and can also be displayed as wall art in your kitchen. They are a great way to add some visual interest and personality to your cooking space.

3. Are the Merrill Posters only for Pampered Chef consultants?

No, the Merrill Posters are available for purchase by anyone. They are a great addition to any kitchen, whether you are a Pampered Chef consultant or not.

4. How many posters are included in the set?

The Merrill Posters set includes five posters, each featuring a different theme: Baking, Meal Prep, Cooking, Cutlery, and Food Safety. Each poster is 18x24 inches in size.

5. Are the Merrill Posters laminated for durability?

Yes, the Merrill Posters are laminated for added durability and protection against spills and stains. This also makes them easy to clean with a damp cloth.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperChefCarol
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
tayzeanna
  • Melissa78
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies