• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Do You Do at Pampered Bride Show???

In summary, the expert summarizer says that the first Pampered Bride show this weekend is likely to be very large and that the bride-to-be may not have found a hairdresser yet. She provides a script for a shower that the bride can use.
jdavis
I have my FIRST Pampered Bride show this weekend and I have absolutely no idea how it goes. I am told she has a very large family so they are expecting lots of people (but if that's the case why isn't her list longer?). Anyway, I was just wondering how you guys do your PB's, my director says she kinda makes fun of the bride-to-be in a way, she says that she has heard that the bride hasn't found a hairdresser yet and that she offered to do it, and she makes a giant pouf out of fabric and demonstrates "what she is going to do" by using a big twix-it clip to attatch it to her head and then makes up a 'boquet' out of the scrapers and stuff. I don't have any clue what I am going to do, this sounds cute, but I still only have the 1 white scraper, and I don't yet have the white twix-its either. I figured one of you all awesome seasoned consultants had a script of what you say and do that maybe I could borrow from.
Thanks In Advance :D

Here are some ideas for you to use...I think I found most or all of them on this site, just search for wedding or bride and I'm sure you will find a lot. For the registry, what I do is go to your webpage and go to all of the products individually. As you come to each product, right click and click copy, then paste it into a blank word document. Set your margins all to 0. Get all of the pictures you need a print. Then cut them all out. I found at wal-mart 3x5 index cards that are just like post-it notes...I cut each one in half so I can use it for 2 items...Paste a picture on each 1/2 card, write the name, item number, and price. I then took bright colored paper and stuck each photo on to it, I can fit quite a few on one page. I then put each page in a plastic sheet protector in a binder and now you can pass it around the room multiple times and all someone has to do is pull out the paper and take the item they want to purchase for the bride off of it to put on their order form. If your keep the binder circulating throughout the entire show, they will most likely buy everything...as it passes, they tend to find another item they want to buy the bride. After the show is over, you can re-use the stickys so make sure you keep them. For a recipe, I suggest rings such as the chicken and broccoli ring or whatever to symbolize the wedding ring...you can also do the microwave cakes in the stoneware fluted pan and say it's ring shape to symbolixe the same. Make sure you get the bride's registry in plentyy of time so you can start working on that binder (if that is what you choose). Also, stress the fact that they are there to buy for themselves as well as for the bride...and keep sticking the idea of christmas presents in their heads!!! Good luck and I hope this helped!!!

Attachments

• BridalOutline[1].doc
    38.5 KB · Views: 665
  • bridalshowerinstructions.doc
    39 KB · Views: 617
  • PC Bridal Order Form Word.doc
    52.5 KB · Views: 526
  • PC June Bridal Order Form Word.doc
    234.5 KB · Views: 378
Great Outline!I have a potential Pampered Bridal coming up and that outline looks perfect. She is a really sweet girl and I want to give her a fun but "clean" shower. This looks just right! Thank you so much for sharing! :p

I have only had one pampered bride show so far and one thing that we did was to go around the room and everyone told what they made as their very first meal for their husband. I got funny when some of the older ladies their told of their mistakes that none of us was expecting because today these ladies are very good cooks.

Is there any way I can get someone to put the outline one and the instruction one into pdf or cut and paste them to here, I still haven't gotten my comp fixed :mad: and my word back.
Thanks

Try theseI've never created an adobe pdf file, so let me know if these work or not!! I tried them & they worked for me. They are the same files as above, just converted to pdf files.

HTH!

Attachments

• bride outline.pdf
    130.1 KB · Views: 631
  • bride%20instructions.pdf
    29.6 KB · Views: 688
Forgot to include...I've have had 2 bridal shows this year. One was over $600.00 & the other was over $800.00.

My first this year was hosted by several good friends of the bride. They had made the recipe before, so I left them in the kitchen making the wraps. I did no demo, just talked about the products & my selling speech. I did focus a lot of attention on what the Bride registered for. There were soooo many people there, they were mostly interested in eating, ordering, & leaving!

My 2nd for this year was just last month! GREAT bunch of ladies!!! I had the apron laid out on the breakfast table w/ markers...the formal dining room table, I had decorated with my own bouquet of flowers & my personal Porcelain Bride Doll (in the center of the table) & of course, I had a HUGE selection of products spread all the way around the bride doll.

I had things just laying around the living room where the local college football game was on (just muted!!! I know, but they all are huge Clemson fans, why I don't know, but it was in that part of the state!) LOL!!! I did a Chicken Ring in the kitchen where I had everyone "congregate" first while signing the Apron. I had done a lot of ahead-of-time prep work, so mainly I told what I had done...and showed how to put the ring together. Popped it in the oven...talked a little about why we were there, who I was & why I loved the PC co., then talked a little about benefits of hosting a show & started adding up receipts, while everyone was eating & chatting! I was there for several hours!

I did treat the 2nd show more like a regular kitchen show, where I encouraged the Bride & her Host to gather outside orders to help boost sales of the show. It worked, too! I also mailed the Bride a Wish list w/a self-addressed stamped envelope, to mail it back to me a.s.a.p.! (when the show was originally booked & when I mailed the host packet to the host).

I don't think there's a right and wrong way of doing these shows! Just use your imagination. The more I do, the more creative I get! Everyone just loved that I brought my porcelain doll! We already had the cake made, so it was ready to eat when I walked in the door.

Hope this helps give you some ideas. I did not do a door prize, but I did get bookings from this show, so I gave the bride, the host, & anyone who booked one of our $1.00 cookbooks! :)

Last edited:

What is Pampered Bride Show?

Pampered Bride Show is an event hosted by Pampered Chef specifically for brides-to-be. It showcases our products and allows brides to register for our bridal registry.

Can anyone attend the Pampered Bride Show?

No, the Pampered Bride Show is an invitation-only event for brides who have registered for our bridal registry.

What can I expect at the Pampered Bride Show?

At the Pampered Bride Show, you can expect to see demonstrations of our products, sample delicious food made with our products, and receive exclusive discounts and offers for your bridal registry.

Do I have to make a purchase at the Pampered Bride Show?

No, there is no obligation to make a purchase at the Pampered Bride Show. However, we do offer special discounts and promotions for those who do make purchases at the event.

Can I bring a guest to the Pampered Bride Show?

Unfortunately, we are only able to accommodate brides who have registered for our bridal registry at the Pampered Bride Show. However, your fiancé is welcome to join you if they are listed on your bridal registry.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • Kathy's_Kitchen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ShelbyMichalek
  • beckysuem