• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Discontinued Pampered Chef Items are Available for Sale?

In summary, the top selling items from Pampered Chef are the Quick Cooker, Deluxe Air Fryer, Deluxe Cooking Blender, Rockcrok Dutch Oven, and Mix 'N Chop. Selling Pampered Chef products offers benefits such as earning extra income and flexible work hours. To host a successful Pampered Chef party, invite a variety of guests, offer incentives and discounts, provide tasty food and drinks, and create a fun and interactive atmosphere. Pampered Chef has a 30-day satisfaction guarantee for all their products and frequently offers discounts and promotions, including seasonal sales and hostess rewards.
Merrill Pampered Chef Vinyl Banner
Discontinued heart and squared shaped bread tubes
Discontinued Tumbler Set
SA Tote Bag (to carry SA to shows)
2005 and 2006 Conference shoulder bags

Let me know if you have any questions.

Katie

Katie - is the Merril banner the one that you currently can get or an older one?

how much for the SA Tote? I am not familiar with it either..how many does it accomodate?

How much for the banner?

BannerI'm selling the banner for the orginal cost which I believe is 24.95 plus shipping. It the new one from Merrill and it's really nice. Also, it has never been opened.

I do have someone that has already emailed, but it has been a couple days since I heard from her. If I don't hear from her by the end of the week, I will open it back up to others.

Katie

Do you still have the SA tote? If so, I would like a quick description and a price...

jenniferknapp said:
how much for the SA Tote? I am not familiar with it either..how many does it accomodate?

It's a large blue tote bag. It can hold the large square server, rectangular server, medium bowls, small bowls, medium plate.

What are the top selling items from Pampered Chef?

The top selling items from Pampered Chef include the Quick Cooker, the Deluxe Air Fryer, the Deluxe Cooking Blender, the Rockcrok Dutch Oven, and the Mix 'N Chop.

What are the benefits of selling Pampered Chef products?

There are many benefits to selling Pampered Chef products, including the opportunity to earn extra income, flexible work hours, access to exclusive training and resources, and the ability to work from home.

How can I host a successful Pampered Chef party?

To host a successful Pampered Chef party, it's important to invite a variety of guests, offer incentives and discounts, provide tasty food and drinks, and create a fun and interactive atmosphere.

What is the return policy for Pampered Chef items?

Pampered Chef offers a 30-day satisfaction guarantee for all their products. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a full refund or exchange within 30 days of the purchase date.

Are there any special discounts or promotions for Pampered Chef items?

Yes, Pampered Chef frequently offers discounts, promotions, and special offers for their products. These can include seasonal sales, bundle deals, and hostess rewards for party hosts. Make sure to check their website or connect with a consultant for the latest deals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jules711
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jules711
  • kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • CookieChick