• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What did you order for your enhancement? Don't forget to submit yours!

In summary, the "Enhancement -- Don't Forget!" event offers a variety of enhancements including kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and pantry items. You can purchase multiple enhancements and save with bundle deals. The event typically lasts for one week and you can earn rewards points on all purchases. There is no minimum purchase amount, but some enhancements may require a minimum purchase for a discounted price.
sandilou
Silver Member
YIKES! I almost forgot to send my enhancement order in! I've been adding stuff for a month and a half, but then went on vacation last week. I forgot all about sending it in!! :eek: Don't forget!!

Sandi

Glad I saw this I totally forgot :)

I just submitted mine. I got the two larger cutting boards (one large, and another like what's in our kit), some Chef's Tools (spoon/turner), and the 5 pc Exec Cookware. WAHOO! :) I got the 7pc SS set with a catalog show in Feb, so now I have some Exec. Time to figure out where to put the stuff and clean out my kitchen!Saved $153 in product. Well worth it.if I had to give up PC tomorrow, I'd have all that I really wanted in "PC-life" haha. :)

Related to What did you order for your enhancement? Don't forget to submit yours!

1. What types of enhancements are included in the "Enhancement -- Don't Forget!" event?

The "Enhancement -- Don't Forget!" event includes a variety of enhancements such as kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and pantry items.

2. Can I purchase multiple enhancements during the "Enhancement -- Don't Forget!" event?

Yes, you can purchase multiple enhancements during the event. In fact, the more enhancements you purchase, the more you save with our special bundle deals.

3. How long does the "Enhancement -- Don't Forget!" event last?

The "Enhancement -- Don't Forget!" event typically lasts for one week. However, specific dates may vary depending on the current promotions and specials.

4. Can I earn rewards points on my "Enhancement -- Don't Forget!" purchases?

Yes, you can earn rewards points on all purchases made during the "Enhancement -- Don't Forget!" event. These points can be redeemed for future discounts and products.

5. Is there a minimum purchase amount to qualify for the "Enhancement -- Don't Forget!" event?

There is no minimum purchase amount to qualify for the event. However, some enhancements may require a minimum purchase in order to receive the special discounted price.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered Ruth
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
dkitten13
  • ~*Heather*~
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Aunticooks
  • esavvymom