• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Could It Be? Speculating on Spring Launch Free Product for February Guests

In summary, the conversation revolved around speculation on what the free product at the Spring Launch could be. Suggestions included a pantry item, a small piece of a new mini-collection, a lid for the MFP, more pieces in the Cool and Serve Collection, and a new or restyled turner. Some also mentioned the possibility of a new cookbook or a sprinkle or pantry item. The consensus was that the product could be valued at anywhere from $6 to $15 and there was excitement and anticipation for the announcement at the Spring Launch.
Becca_in_MD
Gold Member
It may be a little early to start speculating, but I'm surprised no one else has started the discussion.

For Spring Launch attendees, one of the free products we're getting will be FREE to February guests with a $60 order. What could it be?

Pantry item?

I don't think it will be part of the stoneware or metal bakeware collection even though they are the guest special.

Perhaps a small piece of a new mini-collection? I don't expect it to be valued at more than $6 if the stoneware/bakeware discount is going on as well, but I would be happy to be pleasantly surprised. It could be a teaser piece to a new mini-collection, ie. the least expensive piece in the collection. Example-if the leakproof glass containers were coming out and they had an itty bitty one.

C'mon creative minds, what do you think?

My guess is a pantry seasoning as well. I've been thinking a lot about the new products though and can't wait to hear a $$dollar$$ amount to get excited about! I'm hoping they announce the SAT product values soon!I'm hoping for a lid to the MFP and more pieces in the Cool and Serve Collection.

I agree with the companions to the cool & serve. As for the feb. guest special, I think it could be anywhere from $6-$15. Perhaps a new cookbook?

They just did free cookbooks, but since when has that stopped them from recycling a free item that soon.The one time I went to launch, the products were very small. Seasonings. An ice scoop. That sort of thing.I'm guessing a new or restyled turner to go with the stoneware. Or a sprinkle or pantry item of some sort.

As a fellow consultant, I completely understand your excitement about the upcoming Spring Launch and the free product we will be receiving. It's always fun to speculate and try to guess what it could be. I agree that it may not be part of the stoneware or metal bakeware collection, as those are already the guest specials. My guess is that it could be a new pantry item, as those are always popular and useful. But who knows, maybe it will be a teaser piece for a new mini-collection! I'm sure whatever it is, it will be a great addition to our collections. Let's keep our fingers crossed and wait for the big reveal at the Spring Launch!

What is "What Could It Be?"

"What Could It Be?" is a versatile kitchen tool that can be used for multiple purposes, from mixing and blending to chopping and slicing. It is designed to make meal prep and cooking easier and more efficient.

How does "What Could It Be?" work?

"What Could It Be?" features a unique design with multiple sharp blades that can be rotated to different positions. This allows for easy chopping, slicing, and blending, depending on the desired outcome. The handle also provides a comfortable grip for easy use.

What are the benefits of using "What Could It Be?"

"What Could It Be?" offers a variety of benefits, including saving time and effort in the kitchen, reducing the need for multiple tools, and producing consistent results. It is also easy to clean and store, making it a convenient addition to any kitchen.

Can "What Could It Be?" be used for both wet and dry ingredients?

Yes, "What Could It Be?" is designed to work with both wet and dry ingredients. It can easily chop and blend vegetables, fruits, and nuts, as well as mix dry ingredients for baking purposes.

Is "What Could It Be?" dishwasher safe?

Yes, "What Could It Be?" is dishwasher safe, making it easy to clean and maintain. However, we recommend hand washing for best results and to prolong the lifespan of the product.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Mama2bowbaby
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Mama2bowbaby
  • babywings76
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
Replies