• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Cooking Tools Are Perfect for an 11-Year-Old Chef?

In summary, the items I recommend for her age group are a small bamboo spoon set, creative cutters, a pastry mat, sprinkles, and a cookbook.
jrstephens
I have a customer that is wanting to get her grand daughter some cooking items. She loves to cook. She is around 11.

What all do you recommend would be good for her age?

I am suppose to give her some ideas tomorrow.

the creative cutters, the bakers roller, the small spreader (for cupcakes), micro cookers, decorator bottle set, and maybe pair it up with a cookbook....

I would recommend.....

Small bamboo spoon set
Hold N Slice
Scrapers
Citrus Peeler
Measuring Spoons
Easy read mini measuring cups
mini whipper
ice cream dipper
mini serving spatula
micro cookers
safe cutter
finger guard
small round stone or small bar pan
mini baker
creative cutters
pastry mat
sprinkles
Let's eat cookbook

:)

I have several neices around that age, and they love the cookie press. They will need help mixing the dough, but the press is really easy for them to operate and then they go wild with sprinkles.

They also like the easy accent decorator & the mini-muffin pan & tool.

One neice can't stand PB&J with crusts, so I gave her a Cut 'N Seal.

rennea said:
I would recommend.....

Small bamboo spoon set
Hold N Slice
Scrapers
Citrus Peeler
Measuring Spoons
Easy read mini measuring cups
mini whipper
ice cream dipper
mini serving spatula
micro cookers
safe cutter
finger guard
small round stone or small bar pan
mini baker
creative cutters
pastry mat
sprinkles
Let's eat cookbook

:)

The only things I'd add to the list is a quik stir pitcher for koolaid, small batter bowl, a whisk and the prep bowl set. I suggest the prep bowls because they're perfect for pudding and jello servings.

I know this is late, but in case someoen else is looking ...My cutter (made for kids)
and the small scoop ... good for putting cookie dough on the tray (or stone!)

Kids items flyer
jrstephens said:
I have a customer that is wanting to get her grand daughter some cooking items. She loves to cook. She is around 11.

What all do you recommend would be good for her age?

I am suppose to give her some ideas tomorrow.

Hey Jennifer,

I actually made up this flyer and I hope it helps.

Debbie :D

Attachments

• KID FRIENDLY TOOLS FROM THE PAMPERED CHEF.doc
    151 KB · Views: 253
The Chef's hat and apron are on the outlet right now!!!!

Debbie, that's a great flyer!

Great flyer Debbie! I may follow my email up with your flyer if I do not hear back from her today.

I sent her an email a few days ago and am waiting to here back from her. Here is what I sent to her.

Attachments

• Mae Carol.doc
    296.5 KB · Views: 219

What products do you offer for children?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of products that are perfect for children! Our products include kid-friendly utensils, baking sets, and even cooking classes designed specifically for kids.

Are your products safe for children to use?

Yes, all of our products are designed with safety in mind. Our kid-friendly utensils are made with durable and non-toxic materials, and our baking sets come with safety instructions to ensure a safe and fun experience for your little ones.

Can children participate in cooking classes?

Absolutely! We offer cooking classes for kids of all ages, where they can learn basic cooking skills and create delicious dishes in a fun and interactive environment. Our classes are led by trained instructors who prioritize safety and fun.

Do you have any products for picky eaters?

Yes, we understand that some children can be picky eaters. That's why we offer products like our fun-shaped cutters and vegetable spiralizer, which can make mealtime more exciting for kids. We also have a selection of recipes that are kid-friendly and easy to make.

Do you have any products for children with dietary restrictions?

Yes, we have a variety of products that can accommodate different dietary restrictions. Our products include gluten-free baking mixes, allergy-friendly utensils, and recipe options for vegetarian and vegan diets. We strive to make cooking and mealtime enjoyable for all children.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lesliec
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • cathyskitchen
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • Lisa Frederick