• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Can You Tell Me About Pampered Chef-Canada Vs Pampered Chef-Us?

The potential recruit can be signed under Carolyn and both their consultant numbers will be on the agreement.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
I have a potential recruit who is very interested because her sister up in Toronto is with PC up there and loves it. We are having a phone interview at 3:30 today and she said she will have some questions about how PC-US compares to PC-Canada. I don't know anything about how PC-Canada works or is run or if it is really all that different...help???

Can you sign someone who lives in Canada or out of the US?

SOrry Carolyn, I have NO idea!!!

PampMomof3 said:
Can you sign someone who lives in Canada or out of the US?

SOrry Carolyn, I have NO idea!!!

No, you can't - that's why she is looking to sign here in the US. Otherwise she would sign under her sister in Canada.

I know they have separate business offices in Canada, the UK, and Germany. I'm guessing they have things on a slightly smaller scale, and maybe shipping and a few small policies vary, but I would think they are about the same.

Her sister should get "credit" for referring her to the company...there is a referral incentive program for those countries, she may have one for ours... ...just a thought...

It's pretty much the same in US and Canada!! The US offers a couple things that we don't have like Bread mixes and dessert plates if you guys still have those, there is usually one to two things now. We don't have outlets on our PWS. The seasons colors are the same and specials are the same. HTH

Does the person live in Canada or the US??:confused: Cause if she lives in the US she can't sign under her sister in Canada.

Janet is right...there is some sort of international referral program, so check into that so her sister can get a few PC dollars or something.

DebbieJ said:
Janet is right...there is some sort of international referral program, so check into that so her sister can get a few PC dollars or something.

Anyone know anything more about the intl referral program?

No clue. Maybe call Career Solutions?

Sorry I haven't heard anything about one myself.:rolleyes:

DebbieJ said:
No clue. Maybe call Career Solutions?

I am on the call-back-queue -- 9-12 minutes...

rennea said:
Does the person live in Canada or the US??:confused: Cause if she lives in the US she can't sign under her sister in Canada.

The potential recruit lives in US...her sister is a consultant in Canada. Do Canadian consultants get PWSs,too? If so can u link me to yours Rennea? I am curious to see how different or similar they look?

I don't have a PWS myself but they look the same. They don't have an outlet and I think that the wedding reg. is set up different.

OK - I spoke with HO US and HO Canada and here's what I learned...the consultant who REFFERED the recruit to the other country (in either direction) will get PC $$'s (I wasn't told the amount) as long as THAT consultant's name and consultant number are included on the agreement.

Like rennea said, it's pretty much the same.

Our sales amounts for incentives and commissions are slightly higher. For example, to get the mid-season products, we have to submit $1500 in sales (and not $1250, like our American counter parts). Our product prices are also higher than in the states. For example a food chopper is $40 Cdn.

I also don't have a personal web site but I'll pm you my director's site so you can look around. We don't offer the online bridal registries and we still use UPS.

If you have other specific questions, ask away!
Julie

CrazyChef said:
Our sales amounts for incentives and commissions are slightly higher. For example, to get the mid-season products, we have to submit $1500 in sales (and not $1250, like our American counter parts). Our product prices are also higher than in the states. For example a food chopper is $40 Cdn.
A lot of those differences are simply because of the exchange rate. (I'm in a border community, so we hear about the exchange rate all the time, along with border delay reports.)

one more differencethe incentive trip is Paris this year! :) Whoa!

Looks like the differences are not many, but some are neat! :)

Carolyn - hope it works well to sign under you and give her sister PC$s...did you get all your answers on that one? Can she still be signed under you and put both consultant #s on the agreement or if she signs under her sister does she get "reassigned" wherever is closest in the US.

What is the difference between Pampered Chef-Canada and Pampered Chef-US?

The main difference between Pampered Chef-Canada and Pampered Chef-US is the availability of products. Pampered Chef-US offers a wider range of products compared to Pampered Chef-Canada. This is due to differences in regulations and distribution channels between the two countries.

Are the products in Pampered Chef-Canada and Pampered Chef-US the same quality?

Yes, the products in both Pampered Chef-Canada and Pampered Chef-US are of the same high quality. All products go through the same rigorous testing and quality control processes to ensure that they meet Pampered Chef's standards.

Can I use my Pampered Chef products from Canada in the US?

Yes, you can use your Pampered Chef products from Canada in the US and vice versa. All Pampered Chef products are designed to be used globally and are compatible with standard kitchen appliances in both countries.

Do Pampered Chef consultants in Canada and the US offer the same services?

Yes, Pampered Chef consultants in Canada and the US offer the same services. They both offer cooking shows, product demonstrations, and personal shopping experiences to help you find the perfect products for your needs.

Can I order from Pampered Chef-Canada if I live in the US and vice versa?

Yes, you can order from Pampered Chef-Canada if you live in the US and vice versa. Pampered Chef has a global shipping policy, allowing customers to place orders from anywhere in the world and have them delivered to their desired location.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefKelebel
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
minirottie
  • missyciccolella
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
missyciccolella
  • magentablue