• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are Your Suggestions for Impressively Feeding a Crowd in February?

In summary, the conversation revolves around planning for upcoming shows and discussing menu ideas. The speaker mentions making the lazy lasagna chili with garlic bites and a dessert for an upcoming show on the 1st. They also mention making the warm nutty caramel brownies and the Jerk chicken nachos for other shows. The topic of chocolate shows is also brought up, with the speaker mentioning making the Turtle Fudge Skillet cake and the Chocolate Strawberry Velvet Cake for future shows. The conversation ends with the speaker suggesting the creamy chicken and broccoli braid and mini fruit tarts, as well as the chicken alfredo flatbread and triple chocolate trifle as potential menu ideas.
krzymomof4
Silver Member
I have a show coming up on the 1st. She is expecting quite a few. We can't figure out what to serve. The last time she had a party she served the garden ranch pizza. I guess it has been a long time since she had a party :)
I am tossing around the idea of the lazy lasagna chili with garlic bites and a dessert.
What are you all making in Feb?
Anyone have any suggestions.

I am still loving the Soup and Slippers and demo the Smashed Potato Soup

But- my two hosts that are in Feb so far are doing a Mexican Margarita Theme and the Power Cooking theme (demo the deluxe cheeseburger salad and have them pick two more to go into the freezer)

I am doing the Jerk chicken nachos for a party i have on the first, and then my other three shows I am making the warm nutty caramel brownies. It is crazy how much people LOVE those things! I have made them about a bazillion times....rofl

It may be the Cabin Fever hitting here in West Michigan, but all of a sudden, hosts are all requesting CHOCOLATE! No on was interested in doing a chocolate show all fall - and now, the last 3 hosts I've talked to have requested a chocolate show. I am doing the Turtle Fudge Skillet cake at 2 shows in January, and my first show in February I will be doing the Chocolate Strawberry Velvet Cake (As a skillet cake)!

Hi there! Congratulations on your upcoming show on the 1st! It sounds like you have a lot of guests to impress. I'm glad you're considering the lazy lasagna chili with garlic bites and a dessert - that sounds like a delicious and satisfying meal for a crowd. In February, I'm planning on making the creamy chicken and broccoli braid, along with some mini fruit tarts for dessert. It's always a hit with my clients, and I'm sure your guests will love it too. As for other suggestions, maybe you could also consider the chicken alfredo flatbread and the triple chocolate trifle for dessert. Both are easy to make and always a crowd pleaser. Best of luck with your show! Let me know how it goes.

1. What are your suggestions for using the Pampered Chef garlic press?

One suggestion is to place the garlic clove inside the press with the root end facing down. This will make it easier to remove the skin. Also, make sure to clean the press thoroughly after each use to prevent buildup.

2. What are some creative ways to use the Pampered Chef mandoline slicer?

The mandoline slicer can be used for more than just slicing vegetables. Try using it to make thin slices of fruit for a fruit tart or to create uniform slices of cheese for a charcuterie board. You can also use it to julienne carrots or zucchini for a stir-fry dish.

3. How do I properly season the Pampered Chef stoneware?

The stoneware should be seasoned before its first use by rubbing it with a thin layer of vegetable oil and baking it in the oven for 15 minutes at 400 degrees Fahrenheit. After each use, wash the stoneware with warm water and a small amount of soap, then dry it thoroughly before storing.

4. What are your suggestions for using the Pampered Chef food chopper?

One suggestion is to use a rocking motion when chopping to make the process quicker and more efficient. You can also use the chopper to make homemade salsa or pesto by pulsing the ingredients together. Make sure to clean the blades thoroughly after each use to prevent food buildup.

5. What are some tips for using the Pampered Chef non-stick cookware?

To preserve the non-stick coating, avoid using metal utensils on the cookware and instead use silicone, plastic, or wooden utensils. Also, make sure not to use high heat when cooking, as this can damage the non-stick surface. Hand wash the cookware with warm water and a mild detergent to prolong its lifespan.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Foodie
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
AJPratt
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • daniellemorgan
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies