• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are You Still Wishing For?

In summary, the conversation revolves around the excitement for the upcoming Fall Selling Season and the anticipation for new products. Some items that were mentioned as desired for the season include the Forged Cutlery Mini Santoku, Microfiber Dishcloth set, Mini Scraper, Nylon Knife, and a new Fundraiser Program. There is also a discussion about wanting more color options for certain products and suggestions for new products such as a deep covered baker in French Vanilla, enameled cast iron cookware, and a stoneware half bundt. Some participants also mention wanting Simple Additions products and a brushed stainless Turnabout. Overall, everyone is excited for the new season and the potential for new products, but also acknowledges the importance of controlling their
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
I am so excited about this Fall Selling Season! I LOVE a bunch of the new products.....and at least LIKE all of them, and can see myself using, endorsing, and selling all of them (except for the finger guard - I'll reserve judgement on that until I actually experience it.).

However - I keep thinking and being reminded of a few things that I really wanted this season that didn't happen. What did you want that you didn't get?

Mine are:

Forged Cutlery Mini Santoku
Microfiber Dishcloth set (maybe this will be a guest special again?)
Mini Scraper (like the one we had for HWC)
Nylon Knife (again like the one we had for HWC)
NEW Fundraiser Program

What's yours?

I want what you want Becky!

And I want the Cake Tester back!!!!

I agree about the mini scraper, the nylon knife (both big for me for HWC) and the new fundraiser program - I was really anticipating a change to that soon! I was hoping for new colors for the color coated tomato and santoku knives, and my customers were, too (no one likes the puke green, ahem, I mean "avocado"). It doesn't make sense, either -everything else is going to be cranberry or white, and then we'll have these "eyesores". :(

I couldn't believe that they came out with SS cookware - I've been asking for that for years, so just the fact that that is available on 9/1, makes everything else seem like nothing in comparison. So, overall, I'm thrilled about the new season - I guess they have to leave some things for spring/summer 08, huh?? :)

Ya know, I really like the green color on the knives. Sorry to hear you don't. I think we should keep the green and add to them. I was in a kitchen store the other day and they had red and orange ones also.

Speaking of colors, I was in a cooking store earlier this summer and they had the Nylon knives in about 4 colors too!

--Jenny L

I still want to deep covered baker, the santoku, and some of the executive cookware. I'm excited about the SS cookware though - dishwasher safe! Woot!I really need to sell more product so I can buy more product.Hello, my name is Jennifer and I'm a PC Junkie.

ChefBeckyD said:

I want these!!! I like the smaller size MUCH better for dishes...cleaning....you name it!!

I really thought they would be changing the can opener this year to black. It seems like the last big white thing in the black tool turn about

I still want the deep covered baker in French Vanilla, I would give my cranberry one away in a heartbeat, it just doesn't do anything for me!Then, in my wildest dreams, we would have enameled cast iron cookware, not as large a selection as Le Creuset, but some of the more basic pieces. But I'm not holding my breath waiting....

I would love something to put the spices in, dcb in another color, can opener in black, I am sure I could come up with more. That is what I came up with off the top of my head.

I would love to see Simple Additions Sugar and Creamer and Canister Set.

ChefBeckyD said:
Forged Cutlery Mini Santoku

Nylon Knife (again like the one we had for HWC)
NEW Fundraiser Program

What's yours?

I agree with the above...
and would also like to see a brushed stainless TTA that resists fingerprints
Color coated knives in a more tolerable color
more of an assortment of MF towel colors - rather than "seasonal colors"
a Stoneware HALF Bundt - so you could make HALF a bundt cake

I am soo excited for the forged cutlery carving set, not that I will use it a lot.....but I love to have matching things! And now I have the complete set of our forged cutlery (including 2 set of steak knives!!)But I was still really hoping for SA lids and a mini forged santoku!

SA teapot (yes, I know we can use the carafe, but a pudgy little round teapot would be so cute!)
stainless teakettle
SA creamer/sugar
pot rack

I like a lot of the above ideas especially:

• Mini Scraper (like the one we had for HWC)
  • Nylon Knife (again like the one we had for HWC)
  • NEW Fundraiser Program
  • Color coted knives in green, cranberry, and white/blue (to match my kosher kitchen)
  • SA lids
  • an assortment of MF towel colors - rather than "seasonal colors"

But I'm better off with them NOT coming out with the above so my spending stays down. LOL. :p

tlennhoff said:
I like a lot of the above ideas especially:

• Mini Scraper (like the one we had for HWC)
  • Nylon Knife (again like the one we had for HWC)
  • NEW Fundraiser Program
  • Color coted knives in green, cranberry, and white/blue (to match my kosher kitchen)
  • SA lids
  • an assortment of MF towel colors - rather than "seasonal colors"

But I'm better off with them NOT coming out with the above so my spending stays down. LOL. :p

Forget spending $$...EARN IT ALL FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

I would love to see a revamped fundraiser program.

I'd like a glass bowl for the salad spinner and also for the gravy strainer (and a lid - I thought it had a lid but that's the strainer part).

White appetizer plates (sold in sets of 4 like the cranberry).

Appetizer caddy sold separately.

Any color but green for the colored knives.

1 qt. quick stir pitcher (for formula and other things you only want a quart of at a time)

Replacements: appetizer plate, spinner bowl, ceramic bowl for spoon rest, lid for herb keeper.

Supplies: sample size bottles of seasonings (esp sprinkles)

ohhhh I would also like a Measure Mix & Pour that has a lid that seals tight. Oh, and for the Rect Chillzanne as well. Without the insulated tote I have to use an ugly rubberband....

I was hoping for a nice serving spoon to go with the Trifle bowl.

I also like the idea of a pot rack. (especially since their is SS coming out!)

I know it's not that practical, but I would've liked to see a pineapple corer/slicer of some kind.

I like a lot of the above ideas, esp. more microfiber (love microfiber towels! I use them for everything, and lucky for me they messed up and sent me two sets of the dishcloths this spring!), and a revamped fundraising program would be awesome. The two items I really wanted were a knife storage system (though now I have my knives in my stoneware crock from one of my surprise packs so that works for me for now) and an exec. tea kettle. A stainless one would be pretty, but I keep my kettle on my stove (it is stainless) and it picks up every last bit of grease from anything I cooik. So a nonstick one would be wonderfully easy to keep clean. I was surprised there was no nylon knife or nylon slice n serve, maybe next spring?

Christ Follower said:

Me too! I also would like to see the fundraising program revamped! (More donations and more commission!)

straitfan said:
Christ Follower said:

Me too! I also would like to see the fundraising program revamped! (More donations and more commission!)

Ditto on both the above!!!!!!

dwyerkim said:
I like a lot of the above ideas, esp. more microfiber (love microfiber towels! I use them for everything, and lucky for me they messed up and sent me two sets of the dishcloths this spring!), and a revamped fundraising program would be awesome. The two items I really wanted were a knife storage system (though now I have my knives in my stoneware crock from one of my surprise packs so that works for me for now) and an exec. tea kettle. A stainless one would be pretty, but I keep my kettle on my stove (it is stainless) and it picks up every last bit of grease from anything I cooik. So a nonstick one would be wonderfully easy to keep clean. I was surprised there was no nylon knife or nylon slice n serve, maybe next spring?
You may not want to do this...a while back folks were saying the tips of their knives were breaking off from storing them "standing up" in the TTA. I have mine in a drawer now....

dannyzmom said:
Forget spending $$...EARN IT ALL FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

LOL, that would require doing shows... I'm coming up on my 1 year anniversary and realized I've only done 1 cooking show and hope to never do one again. I do a few catalog shows and I'm quite comfortable with that...

Ok so I have to add my favorite new quote! I'm sure I got it from here.

Treat your business like a business. because hobies get expensive!

I agree with a lot of the above and have a couple of ideas:

Canister set (stainless steal) OR
SA Canister Set OR
Black to go with the TTA
{now I know some people say we aren't Tupperware but they don't have to look like plastic}

SA Sugar Bowl (I am currently using a Prep Bowl)
Cookbook stand
Question: Why do they keep taunting us in the video clips at conference with that cookbook stand? I would like a nice one that is similar to the SA stands or any type.

Bring back the Digital thermometer/timer

I too would like to see a 5" Santoku
The Chillzanne Rec. S with a frosted lid (no visible scratches)
Drip free batter bowls
Creamer and sugar set
More micro fiber
Bring back the stainless serving set
Avocado knife

Oh ya, I agree on the drip free batter bowls. I always have someone at my shows blirting out how badly they pour!

I think we ought to have a pie cutter. Picture an overgrown apple wedger, that would slice a pie or cake into 8 /10 /or 12 (I'm not fussy) even slices in one fell swoop. I saw one in a dessert shop once, and it was so neat.

A mini santoku would be nice, too.
Frankly, what I really want is the bridal registry in Canada.

What Are the Benefits of Joining the Pampered Chef Team?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the opportunity to earn a flexible income, receive discounts on high-quality kitchen products, and build your own business. You also have access to training and support from experienced consultants and the chance to connect with others who share a passion for cooking and entertaining.

How Do I Host a Pampered Chef Party?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party is easy and fun! Simply invite your friends, family, and neighbors to your home or virtual event, and your consultant will take care of the rest. They will provide cooking demonstrations, offer product recommendations, and help your guests place orders. As a host, you can earn free and discounted products based on the sales from your party.

What Are the Most Popular Pampered Chef Products?

The most popular Pampered Chef products include the Quick Cooker, the Food Chopper, the Rockcrok, the Deep Covered Baker, and the Mix 'N Scraper. These versatile and durable kitchen tools make cooking and baking easier and more enjoyable. Our customers also love our high-quality cookware sets, knives, and kitchen gadgets.

How Can I Become a Pampered Chef Consultant?

Becoming a Pampered Chef consultant is simple and affordable. You can sign up online or through a current consultant, and choose from different starter kit options to fit your budget and goals. You will receive a personalized website, training, and ongoing support to help you launch and grow your business. Plus, you can earn rewards and incentives as you reach your sales goals.

What Is the Return Policy for Pampered Chef Products?

Pampered Chef offers a satisfaction guarantee on all of our products. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. We also offer a limited lifetime warranty on our cookware and a one-year warranty on our other products. Please contact your consultant or our customer service team for more information on returns and exchanges.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• trps
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
trps
Replies
Views
etteluap70PC
Replies
Views
lt1jane