• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are You Sending to Your Customers???

In summary, the author is considering what to send to her customers for the end of the selling season. She is having a hard time deciding what to send and is looking for advice from others. She has a timeline for sending out different types of communications to her customers. Finally, she asks for help organizing her thoughts on what to send and asks for help ordering the mini catalogs.
etteluap70PC
Gold Member
I am curious what you all are sending? I know what I want people to know but I am so overwhelmed right now I can not think to put something together.
I really want to kick up my biz again, This is my last week of swimming with my daughter and I want something to give the moms there to create interest.

so.... post away all!

I can't wait to see what you have come up with!

TIA!!! you all are awesome!

etteluap70PC said:
I am curious what you all are sending? I know what I want people to know but I am so overwhelmed right now I can not think to put something together.
I really want to kick up my biz again, This is my last week of swimming with my daughter and I want something to give the moms there to create interest.

so.... post away all!

I can't wait to see what you have come up with!

TIA!!! you all are awesome!

Paulette - I was just sitting here pondering the same question!

There are so many great things to tell my customers, and I don't want to overwhelm them with too much info....I am having a hard time deciding what to send!

Hope someone with clearer thinking has an answer!

Soooo glad I am not the only one!!!

Now I know there are a ton of creative people online this am... get posting people!
;)

I do have mini catalogs that a clustermate brought me...

snail mail mini-catalog
e-mail newsletter, which shd have host specials and discontinued prods

ChefBeckyD said:
Paulette - I was just sitting here pondering the same question!

There are so many great things to tell my customers, and I don't want to overwhelm them with too much info....I am having a hard time deciding what to send!

Hope someone with clearer thinking has an answer!

WELL...I guess that leaves me out....:confused:;)

susanr613 said:
snail mail mini-catalog... Are you adding some kind of note or sticker?
e-mail newsletter, which shd have host specials and discontinued prods

but I need to "SEE" what your letterrs look like....

I know... you would think I have been doing this long enought to know how to do this but there is sooo muck cool stuff I can not even get my thoughts about them organized.

I sent my email news letter from myemaildesigns, which had all the discontinued products. I tweaked the opening to include a raffle for every purchase made, and I will run it as a mystery host party.

I would also snail mail the mini cat, but have yet to come up w/ a note to go w/ it. I'll probably keep it simple, and just say check out the new products with a short list of my faves. I'll post it when I get more organized...

I will send out an email announcing the August host special and listing the retiring products this week. I don't want to forget about my summer business!

I will email/call all of my recruit leads this week to tell them about the new recruiting promotion.

I will send out the mini-catalog to all of my past hosts in mid-Aug. to create excitement for the new season.

I will send an email on 9/1 announcing all of the new products for the new season to my customer list.

This is pretty-much what I do each season and it always gets things off to a good start. HTH - good luck!

cathyskitchen said:
I will send out an email announcing the August host special and listing the retiring products this week. I don't want to forget about my summer business!

I will email/call all of my recruit leads this week to tell them about the new recruiting promotion.

I will send out the mini-catalog to all of my past hosts in mid-Aug. to create excitement for the new season.

I will send an email on 9/1 announcing all of the new products for the new season to my customer list.

This is pretty-much what I do each season and it always gets things off to a good start. HTH - good luck!

Thanks Cathy - that's a good timeline to work from!:thumbup:

I am going to send a newsletter/special - utlitizing the $1000 mystery host idea. Let them know retiring products and price increases. My July sales are poor, and August is looking slow. Thought I would get this going as I know people are going to want something prior to end of the selling season.

Does anyone have the Sept. & Oct. host specials 4 to a page? I would like to put those in my minis when I mail them out.

Are we supposed to be able to order the mini catalogs today? I am trying to get them ordered, but they don't seem to be in P3 yet, and I did get the update already...

What are you sending to your customers?

At Pampered Chef, we take great care in preparing and packaging your orders to ensure they arrive safely and in perfect condition. Here are the five most frequently asked questions about what we send to our customers:

1. Are you using sustainable packaging materials?

Yes, we are committed to using sustainable packaging materials whenever possible. Our boxes and packaging materials are made from recycled materials and are recyclable themselves.

2. How do you ensure that my products won't break during shipping?

We use a combination of bubble wrap, packing peanuts, and air pillows to protect your products during shipping. Additionally, our team carefully packs each order by hand to minimize any movement or shifting during transit.

3. Will my order arrive in separate shipments?

Depending on the items in your order, it is possible that they may arrive in separate shipments. This is to ensure that your products are delivered as quickly as possible and in the best condition.

4. Can I include a gift message with my order?

Yes, you can include a gift message with your order at checkout. Simply fill out the designated field and we will include a personalized note with your package.

5. How long will it take for my order to arrive?

Delivery times may vary depending on your location and shipping method chosen at checkout. Typically, orders are delivered within 3-5 business days, but please allow for additional time during holidays or peak seasons.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ConniePC
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
missymssy
  • MissChef
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
chefann
  • ChefJoyJ