• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are the Quick Tip Did You Know Cards for Direct Sales?

In summary, these tip cards are a great way to have helpful information at your shows. The numbers are left out where they should be, but other than that they are great.
jcsmilez
Gold Member
I just received this from my upline and wanted to share. It's 12 pages of tip cards to use at your shows -- tips on everything from food to products to holidays. I think it trickled down from Don Funt.

:D Enjoy.

Attachments

• MicrosoftWord-DidYouKnowlabels.doc.pdf
    84.4 KB · Views: 1,346
Thanks Tristen!! Printing it out right now!

This is so neat and helpful! Thanks for sharing!

great!These are AWESOME! thanks SO much for sharing! :)

wow that was a great file for me.

thanks

These are great. Thank you!

You are all welcome, I love that we can share on this site! :)

Thanks these are awesome tips!!!

I LOVE THESE!!!
Is there a way to make this a word doc.? I'd like to print them on 3 x 5 cards.

These would make great tips to add to the PC Calenders

Thanks!!!! I am going to use these when I have big shows to give people something to do while others are preping the food.

Wow...that's a great file! Thanks so much for sharing! The team will love these!

I was searching through the old stuff today and thought we should bump these hints.

Great file. Can someone fill in the blanks for the measurements in the cheese grating section and apple pie kit recipe?

These are AWESOME!

jcsmilez said:
I just received this from my upline and wanted to share. It's 12 pages of tip cards to use at your shows -- tips on everything from food to products to holidays. I think it trickled down from Don Funt.

:D Enjoy.

Can you please tell me what we would print these on? Thank you...
They are awesome tips!!

Thanks- I'm definitely going to use some of these on the calendars!

Can you please tell me what we would print these on? Thank you...
They are awesome tips!!

yes, i'm curious about how we would use these? is there a game or would we just pass them around at shows, or are they for us as consultants to memorize to pepper into our demos?

Thank you thank you thank you =)

Tristen, I noticed that some of the things printed have a "_" in them where it should say a number I would presume. Like under the sour cream where it says to buy a 16 ounce container if you need 8 ounces as measured 8 ounces is "_ cup" of ... what is the number? There is another one too where the number was left out as well so I do not know what it should say. I am dumb when it comes to actual measurements so I have no idea if it should say 1 cup or 3/4 cup or what. Cheese & Grating, Apple Pie Kit, and Marinades, also have these omissions.

1. What are "Quick Tip Did You Know Cards"?

"Quick Tip Did You Know Cards" are small cards that contain helpful tips and tricks for using Pampered Chef products. They are designed to make cooking and meal prep easier and more efficient.

2. How do I get my hands on these cards?

You can receive "Quick Tip Did You Know Cards" by attending a Pampered Chef party, purchasing products from a consultant, or by signing up for our newsletter. You can also find them on our website and social media pages.

3. Are the tips and tricks on the cards specific to certain products?

Yes, the tips and tricks on the cards are tailored to specific Pampered Chef products. Each card will have a picture of the product it pertains to and a quick and easy tip for using it.

4. Can I request specific tips for certain products?

Absolutely! We love hearing from our customers and are always open to new ideas and suggestions. You can reach out to us through our website or social media pages to request specific tips for products you own.

5. How often are new "Quick Tip Did You Know Cards" released?

We release new cards periodically throughout the year. To stay updated on new releases, make sure to follow us on social media and sign up for our newsletter. You can also check our website for any new additions to the collection.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sharalam
  • ShelbyMichalek
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • robynlynn007
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies