• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are the best restaurant recipes to try at home?

In summary, the email said that there are 450 recipes in the email and that it would take a long time to print them all out. The email also included a disclaimer that the recipes may not be safe to eat.
lacychef
I got this in my email the other day. It's all kinds of recipes from restaurants, and even candy bars. The email had a disclaimer that it would take 450 pages if you want to print though! Kinda fun:thumbup: Just thought I'd share!

Lacy, I can't see the recipes...am I missing something?

TIA

Whoops! I guess it helps to attach:p

Attachments

• TopSecretRecipes.pdf
    968.3 KB · Views: 480
Cool Becky! I'd never heard of that website!

They are incredible recipes I buy all of Todd Wilburs books. I think he has 4 or 5 now
You can sign up for a weekly email (or it amy be every 2 weeks) & he will send you a free recipe. after awhile thye that they charge 79 cents for it

I have the cookbooks. Love them. Use them all the time. The Kentucky Fried Chicken recipe is also great on fish.

wow, THANK YOU! this is great. there are so many great things on here, i think my first thing to make is going to be the Olive Garden House Dressing... i LOVE their dressing but don't even want to go there because of the insane line out the door.

Thanks Lacy!! Its so neat to see whats in some of our favorite things!

Wow, I'm going to try some of these. Thanks so much for posting this!!

Thanks Lacy-this is great!!!:thumbup: :D

You're welcome:balloon: I thought it was pretty cool:thumbup:

ok, today's Top Secret Recipe was revealed and it is no longer FREE!!!
WAAAAHHHH!! :(

I make the Cheesecake Factory Key Lime cheesecake from those books... delish!

But I really think that what makes food taste so good out is that I didn't have to cook it!

I have these books too. I need to make some of these.

Related to What are the best restaurant recipes to try at home?

1. What are some popular restaurant recipes that are featured in the Favorite Restaurant Recipes collection?

Some popular restaurant recipes featured in the collection include Olive Garden's famous breadsticks, Red Lobster's Cheddar Bay Biscuits, and Cheesecake Factory's Avocado Egg Rolls.

2. Are the recipes in the Favorite Restaurant Recipes collection exact replicas of the original dishes from the restaurants?

While we strive to make the recipes as close to the original as possible, they may not be exact replicas due to differences in ingredients and cooking methods. However, they have been tested and approved by our team to be delicious and reminiscent of the restaurant dishes.

3. Are the ingredients for these restaurant recipes difficult to find?

No, the ingredients for these recipes can be found in most grocery stores. In fact, many of the ingredients are common and can be found in most kitchens already.

4. Do I need special equipment or tools to make these restaurant recipes?

Most of the recipes can be made with basic kitchen equipment such as pots, pans, and utensils. However, some recipes may require specialty tools such as a blender or food processor. Any necessary equipment will be listed in the recipe instructions.

5. Are there any dietary restrictions or modifications for the restaurant recipes?

While the recipes were designed to closely resemble the restaurant dishes, some modifications can be made to accommodate dietary restrictions or preferences. For example, many recipes can be made vegetarian by substituting meat with tofu or vegetables. Any necessary modifications or substitutions will be noted in the recipe instructions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefPaulaB
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • cookin to the top
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
kcjodih
  • jchesley