• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are some tips for coordinating a meet-up at Disney World?

I
Inomiamenda
Where will you be staying? Will it be possible to meet up somewhere at sometime? Even if it is to go to the same park together...
Just a thought.:)

well, all of us level 2 peeps will be at Coronado Springs.

Lol. I know.. But who all earned what level. I should have phrased that better.
Thanks!

I earned Level 2 we are extending our trip by 3 nights. I'm not sure what hotel we're going to move to yet. It depends on what rate they give me when they call to make our reservations.

Chef Kearns said:
I earned Level 2 we are extending our trip by 3 nights. I'm not sure what hotel we're going to move to yet. It depends on what rate they give me when they call to make our reservations.

Same here!

I'm trying to talk my DH into extending it, but he's not to thrilled with that since we were just there for a week over Christmas. At the very least I want to come in a night early (so on Saturday the 12th). And I have a good case for that since airfare seems cheaper when we come in Saturday vs. Sunday. Then we can get good use out of the 3 full days of park hopper passes! I'd love to maybe even extend it another day, so we'll see.

Oh yeah, and I learned level 2. I need to put it in my signature line.

I hope we are somehow able to meet up while there!

We're at The Contemporary and are extending a few days to stay with some friends in their condo nearby

Hey, Carolyn....check your e-mail.

For those of you extending your trip, I just received an email from Hotwire with nearby Disney Hotels for good rates. Give me your email address and I'll forward it to you. :)

pampmomof3 said:
For those of you extending your trip, I just received an email from Hotwire with nearby Disney Hotels for good rates. Give me your email address and I'll forward it to you. :)

[email protected]

pampmomof3 said:

Thanks Kristi, but we are going to stay at a Disney Resort (because we just want to spend all of our money). LOL! I hope it's worth it! My husband doesn't think we'll ever go back so he's offering some concessions. I think we will go back in a few years, when we can go and not have to bring an extra adult.

Those of you that have emailed me, I sent it! :)

If we come early or extend, we're just going to stay put at the Coronado. If the info that is on CC is correct, the room rate is ~$160 (but who knows about taxes). That is doable. We'll probably just add one or two nights anyway.

There are some many great ones and then not so great. Also check out Disney All Star resorts. They have the shuttles to/from the parks but they are the lowest end Disney. Still great hotels but not the contemporary. The All Star Resorts are fun and have life size figurines. We stay there A LOT when we have the seasonal/annual passes.

Ask any questions you may have!
Kristi

[email protected]

I earned Level 3. Looking to extend 2 days prior. Looks like PC rate is $197 before taxes.

Yeouch!! $197?? Its an email from Hotwire but they are saying a 4 star Downtown Disney for $72. You never know what it is until check out but 4 stars is good!

while those rates are great, is it worth it to pack all your stuff, get a taxi to go to a new hotel, unpack, etc or is it just easier to pay for the convenience of being on the property?We are just going to extend at the Coronado, hate to waste time with moving to a diff place

What I've heard is that if you switch to another Disney hotel they will move your bags for you. If you've been before and done this correct me if I'm wrong.

ChefLoriG said:
while those rates are great, is it worth it to pack all your stuff, get a taxi to go to a new hotel, unpack, etc or is it just easier to pay for the convenience of being on the property?

We are just going to extend at the Coronado, hate to waste time with moving to a diff place

I'll have two little ones in tow, so that is my rationale! Just stay put!

That's what's so nice about a cruise--unpack once, but see a bunch of places. :)

I think we will be extending at the Coronado, as well.

There seem to be some GREAT airfare prices right now!!! I get alerts from airfarewatchdog.com and some AWESOME fares just were announced!! Great prices for RT from Chicago...under $200 round trip!! Some have a connecting flight, but even the direct flights are a little over $200 WITH ALL TAXES and fees!!!

Deb, I know you weren't planning on flying, but this is awesome!!

so everyone check your cities through expedia.com and see what you find! WAY better than the usually close to $400 I pay to fly RT to Orlando!

i just received an airfare watchdog notice from Orlando to Chicago (for NC) and the most i've ever paid to fly to NC is $230.

It probably sounds really good because I've usually flown to FL during February or March every year for the past 8 years and this past Christmas (so of course those are higher priced times to go). I was just so excited to see such a cheap flight! Now that $600 travel allowance may get us farther than I thought! I thought it wouldn't even cover two tickets.

that's great!!

1. Where will you be staying?

This is a common question for those planning a trip to Disney. The answer will depend on personal preferences and budget. There are multiple options for accommodations at Disney, including on-site resorts, off-site hotels, and vacation rentals. It's important to do research and consider factors such as location, amenities, and cost before making a decision.

2. Will it be possible to meet up somewhere at sometime?

Meeting up with friends or family at Disney can be a fun way to experience the parks together. It's important to plan ahead and establish a meeting place and time, as the parks can be crowded and it's easy to get separated. Consider using the My Disney Experience app to stay connected and easily find each other.

3. Even if it is to go to the same park together...

This is a follow-up question to the previous one, and it's important to clarify if the person is asking about meeting up at a specific park or if they are open to visiting multiple parks together. If the latter, it's important to coordinate which parks everyone wants to visit and plan accordingly.

4. Just a thought. :)

This is not a question, but a comment. It's always a good idea to be open to suggestions and ideas from others when planning a trip to Disney. There are so many experiences and activities at Disney, and it's helpful to get input from others who have visited before.

5. Anything else I should know before going to Disney?

This is a common question for first-time visitors to Disney. It's important to do research and plan ahead, as there is a lot to know about the parks, attractions, and logistics. Consider factors such as FastPass options, dining reservations, and park hours. It's also important to be prepared for the weather and to bring comfortable shoes for all the walking. And most importantly, have fun and make magical memories!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• annew
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
cheftiffany
  • pamperedbecky
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
chefkathy
Replies