• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are Some Names or Emails of People Who Offer Newsletters??

what could that be????Then next ??, do you use a service to send or do you send out yourself in small batches??I send it myself in small batches.
Lisa/ChefBear
Gold Member
Hi all,
After being in business for almost 4 years I've decided I've got to do a newsletter to stay in better contact or get my name in front of people more consistently.
I know about Tasty Tidbits, but am wondering what other services there are and what people think of others?? Is there any to stay away from (you can PM me if you want)??
Isn't there a newsletter done by a Male Cheffer?? I've seen his and I can't find the link.

Thanks for all the help,

Lisa

Tasty Tidbits in my opinion is the best IMHO! Joy goes above and beyond by giving us flyers as well as great newsletters!

MyEmailDesigns.comThink this might be who you're looking for! I"VE used this for about 4 months now...he does a monthly...mid-month "tidbit"...and always an updated "outlet". Your personal contact information in already plugged in and then you go in and retrieve it when YOUR ready!!! No more sitting around waiting like I did with "by request". The only thing I add is if I'm doing an event...and then I also add in my available show dates within the Monthly Special spot.Would LOVE the referral if you go with it....Cindy L. Palahniuk Contact me at [email protected] if you'd like a copy of this past month's.

I use myemaildesigns.com & love it, very reasonably priced & great newsletter!

cindylpal said:
MyEmailDesigns.com

Think this might be who you're looking for! I"VE used this for about 4 months now...he does a monthly...mid-month "tidbit"...and always an updated "outlet". Your personal contact information in already plugged in and then you go in and retrieve it when YOUR ready!!! No more sitting around waiting like I did with "by request". The only thing I add is if I'm doing an event...and then I also add in my available show dates within the Monthly Special spot.

Would LOVE the referral if you go with it....Cindy L. Palahniuk

Contact me at [email protected] if you'd like a copy of this past month's.

I use Mike's (myemaildesigns) newsletter too! Very professional!

I'd love to see samples of anyone's newsletters they send, from whatever company they use...........that's what I'm not sure of, how I want mine to look.

[email protected] [email protected]

Then next ??, do you use a service to send or do you send out yourself in small batches??

Thanks,

Lisa

To send it, I used icontact. (see below)

Lisa/ChefBear said:
Hi all,
After being in business for almost 4 years I've decided I've got to do a newsletter to stay in better contact or get my name in front of people more consistently.
I know about Tasty Tidbits, but am wondering what other services there are and what people think of others?? Is there any to stay away from (you can PM me if you want)??
Isn't there a newsletter done by a Male Cheffer?? I've seen his and I can't find the link.

Thanks for all the help,

Lisa

He's not a cheffer - and not a PC Consultant. Just wanted to point that out. :)

Becky,
He's not a cheffer - and not a PC Consultant. Just wanted to point that out.
Didn't know that, I thought he was. Does he have someone close selling PC??

I know I had looked at different services awhile ago and then never took time to make a decision.

I know somewhere I've seen a couple that have icons, or Smilies in them and don't know if that's what I want to do either.

Thanks again,

Lisa

I use icontact through TT. Best thing, when I signed up for icontact, Joy gave me a year free of TT! Well worth the extra money in my mind.

There's 5 that I am aware of...Mine :)
MyEmailDesigns.com
http://www.123byrequest.com
http://www.myconsultantscorner.com
and Erika Soelberg (don't think she has a website but her email is [email protected])

Joy's Tasty Tidbits newsletter rocks. I get online orders regularly after sending out her newsletter. This month it was about $100 worth of orders, which more than paid for the subscription!I have over 1500 email contacts after 4 years of business, so I use iContact to send it out. It's very easy to use. Sign up through the link on Joy's site and she gives you a year of TT for free.

Deb...could you please explain for this iContact is??? I too have well over 1500 contacts and it take me forever with yahoo to send them out!!! I just don't get it....Thanks, Cindy

I emailed you

I'm probably going to do I contact, but I can't find anywhere on the site what costs are, am I just having computer problems?? My computer is blinking and blipping on this site, hopefully it's just a snag right now.

I don't want to sign up for something that's to help me make $ and have it cost me a fortune.

This is going to be a few stupid ??, remember I'm not the tech of the family and I'm also sleep deprived......

-How much does it cost per month/year??
-How do you send out with them??
-Do you have to "give out" your email addresses??
-How do you add or change or take out an address??
-How often can I send something with them??
-Do I have to send to all say 200 names or can I select??
-Do it show being sent from me or from icontact??

Thanks,

Lisa

Joy,
Thanks for the listing, that's great that you are willing to share others that offer what you do.

Makes it nice for me to be able to check and see what way I want to go.

THanks again,

Lisa

All 5 of us have a different style so although we offer the same type of service, I don't really see that we directly compete with each other. I'd only be concerned if one of them started to copy me exactly, and nobody has ever done that.Here are some answers to your icontact questions:
-How much does it cost per month/year??
The pricing is either per month or per year (10% discount for yearly prepaid) and is based on the # of contacts you upload, starting at 250, then 500, etc. Pricing | Email Marketing & Surveying Software by iContact
-How do you send out with them??
You can either create a message of your own, or if you use it with my service or MyEmailDesigns (probably the others too, but I don't know if they provide you HTML code), you upload the code that presents you the finished newsletter. Then you can go in and edit the newsletter inside the iContact editor. Then you click send and it will send it to your list. You can have one huge list or you can set up separate lists for different targeted campaigns, like a specific message for past hosts, or potential hosts or potential consultants, etc. You just check boxes to tell them which lists to send to.
-Do you have to "give out" your email addresses??
-How do you add or change or take out an address??
You can upload one by one or copy and paste an entire list in. As long as the emails are separated by commas or line breaks, it will import them. Duplicates are filtered out automatically, so no worries if you have lists from different sources that you need to merge. Addresses can be deleted one by one, all at once, or people can unsubscribe themselves (and you can get a notification email).
-How often can I send something with them??
You can send up to 6 times your subscriber limit. So if you have 500 contacts plan, you can send 3000 messages per month. Mix and match. You can send 10 messages to 300 people, or 100 to 30, or whatever combination.
-Do I have to send to all say 200 names or can I select?? Oops, see above.. didn't see this question before I answered it already!
-Do it show being sent from me or from icontact?? You enter the name and email address that you want it to show "from". You can even set up different "from" info for different campaigns.i recommend signing up for their trial and checking out the different features. It's really helpful to play around with it. Their customer support is really great too - they answer all questions pretty quickly, and you can also reach them on the phone. They're based in NC.

1. Can you provide me with a list of names or emails of people who offer newsletters?

Unfortunately, we are not able to provide a list of names or emails of people who offer newsletters. It is important to respect people's privacy and only send newsletters to those who have given their explicit consent to receive them.

2. How can I find people who offer newsletters?

There are several ways to find people who offer newsletters. You can search for newsletters related to your interests on search engines, join online communities or forums where people share and recommend newsletters, or sign up for newsletters from websites or blogs you enjoy.

3. Are there any specific criteria I should consider when looking for people who offer newsletters?

When looking for people who offer newsletters, it is important to consider the relevance and quality of the content, as well as the frequency of the newsletter. It is also important to make sure that the person offering the newsletter has a clear privacy policy and obtains consent from subscribers.

4. How do I know if someone is offering a legitimate newsletter?

Legitimate newsletters will typically have a clear opt-in process, where subscribers are asked to provide their email address and give their consent to receive the newsletter. Additionally, legitimate newsletters will have an unsubscribe option and a privacy policy that outlines how subscriber information will be used and protected.

5. Can I purchase a list of names or emails of people who offer newsletters?

No, purchasing a list of names or emails of people who offer newsletters is not recommended. Not only is it a violation of privacy laws, but it can also harm your email marketing efforts. It is always best to obtain consent from subscribers and build your own email list organically.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gailz2
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
betsyb
  • cheflorraine
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • babywings76