• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director What are some creative ways to use Twix-it Clips?

In summary, Twix-It clips are multifunctional clips that can be used to seal bags, organize cables, hang kitchen towels, and secure loose items. To use a Twix-It clip, simply slide it onto the open end of a bag and press down to secure, then squeeze the sides to release. These clips are dishwasher safe and come in a pack of 10, but unfortunately, they cannot be customized with a personal design.
jbondr
Gold Member
Does anyone have a listing of uses for Twix-it Clips? I am planning on putting one in each goody bag for the local MS Walk. I would like to make a small card with creative uses and my contact info on the back.

Use them for toothpaste to squeeze out the rest...lol.

I use one in my car to adjust the seatbelt.

I use them for my kids at the end of soft tacos so the filling doesn't fall out. My customers get a kick out of that one.

The make crazy hair clips. I use a large one when I have PC Pajama Parties. I kind of do the Pebbles Flintstone thing!

ChefLisa said:
The make crazy hair clips. I use a large one when I have PC Pajama Parties. I kind of do the Pebbles Flintstone thing!

I used to do that when my hair was longer. I first did it out of necessity at a baseball game. I had brought some snacks along (so I had a TwixIt from one of the bags) and we were in nosebleed where it was REALLY windy, so I just gave it a try! It works!

I use them on the yogurts in the tube & free-zees for my kids! I just clip it at the bottom after I open it and they slide it up as they eat it! :)

Wow! Thanks to all for the great ideas. I think we might be developing some sort of game to use at my next show with this exercise in creativity. Hmmmm??

Also, works great for brown sugar bags and frozen vegetables so they don't freezer burn. I use a large one to clip the coupons I'm using at the grocery store so I don't lose them before I check out.

Related to What are some creative ways to use Twix-it Clips?

What are Twix-It clips used for?

Twix-It clips are used to seal bags and keep food fresh. They can also be used for organizing cables, hanging kitchen towels, and securing loose items.

How do I use a Twix-It clip?

To use a Twix-It clip, simply slide the clip onto the open end of the bag and press down to secure. To release, squeeze the sides of the clip and slide off the bag.

Are Twix-It clips dishwasher safe?

Yes, Twix-It clips are dishwasher safe and can also be washed by hand with warm soapy water.

Can I customize a Twix-It clip with my own design or logo?

Unfortunately, we do not currently offer customization for Twix-It clips. They are only available in the standard Pampered Chef design.

How many Twix-It clips come in a pack?

A pack of Twix-It clips includes 10 clips.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• naekelsey
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ShelbyMichalek
  • bbauman07
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
bbauman07
  • ktraceyk