• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Creatively Display Easter Crafts at a Fair?

In the eggs are slips of paper with products writen on them and they will get that product free when they hold their show. I did this at a school vendor fair this fall and got a couple bookings. But then I had dates on note cards and the products on back. I tied ribbon on the notecards & used them to decorate a little xmas tree along with some of our smaller, light weight products.I forgot the other idea my director gave me. At her shows she hands out sample packets of
chefsteph07
Ok, just signed to do a little fair the day before Easter..they are doing a Bunny Brunch for families between 9am-1pm and the craft event goes from 9-3...they expect some good traffic between the times of the brunch, I need some cute ideas, obviously I am going to take an Easter basket and some eggs, etc...I'm not too creative though and would like some cute ideas on displaying some new items and getting attention for bookings...anyone have any ideas that jump out at them?

I did flowers in the trifle bowl with easter eggs in the bottom. You have the weight the easter eggs down but it looked really pretty last year.

I would put some plastic eggs in the trifle bowl with some grass.

Maybe in the easter basket have party dates available on skewers or something.

S, are you just doing a display or are you suppose to have food?

You could do an Easter Egg cake in the batter bowl if you need food and then display the bowl beside it.

No, I'm not doing food, just having a booth w/ the mini cats and probably a little drawing of some sort...but the Easter cake sounds good for Easter dinner! LOL

put the eggs in the chillzan platter

Here is a picture of an Easter Egg cake I made last year...so easy and I made my own fondant from a super website that tells you how! Let me go look for the fondant website.....

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t24/KellyTheChef/EasterEggCake4-07.jpg

I used white (canned) frosting and colored it differently. Then, used our decorator bottles to "decorate." My DS (12 then) helped me!

Kelly, that is a BEAUTIFUL cake!
Wow! You are very artistic!

chefsteph07 said:
Kelly, that is a BEAUTIFUL cake!
Wow! You are very artistic!
No, I am the FURTHEST thing from artistic! The fondant made it look professional (and it was an easy shape to cover) and then the decorator bottles made it easy...DS did probably half of the colored frosting. Now....ask me to draw a bunny or something and we'd be in trouble! Making abstract zigzags and such I can handle!! LOL

I am do a vendor fair the weekend after Easter. I am doing a thing where if they book a show they get to pick an easter egg out of the Trifle Bowl. In the eggs are slips of paper with products writen on them and they will get that product free when they hold their show. I did this at a school vendor fair this fall and got a couple bookings. But then I had dates on note cards and the products on back. I tied ribbon on the notecards & used them to decorate a little xmas tree along with some of our smaller, light weight products.

I forgot the other idea my director gave me. At her shows she hands out sample packets of our seasonings. She puts enough seasoning into a bag and then prints the labels from the bottles and attaches them to the bag. If the label doesn't have a recipe she types one up. So I am going to give these away to anyone who places an order that day. I still have to decide what seasonings I am going to do.:balloon:

KellyTheChef said:
Oh! I colored coconut green as the grass.....

I was wondering what the grass was!! There are so many talented cake makers on this site, you all are inspiring me to bake more cakes! (And get ahold of a decorator bottle!)

1. What type of products do you offer for "Craft Show Day Before Easter"?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and cookbooks that are perfect for your Easter preparations. We also have a selection of seasonal items, such as egg decorating kits and serving platters, that are great for adding a festive touch to your table.

2. Can I place an order for "Craft Show Day Before Easter" online?

Yes, you can conveniently place an order for any of our products on our website. Simply visit our online catalog, add the items you want to your cart, and complete the checkout process. Your items will be shipped directly to your doorstep, making it easy to prepare for Easter.

3. Will there be any special deals or discounts for "Craft Show Day Before Easter"?

We often have special promotions and discounts available, especially during holidays like Easter. Be sure to check our website or speak to one of our consultants at the craft show to see what deals are currently available.

4. Can I try out the products before purchasing them?

Yes, we offer demonstrations of our products at our craft show events. Our consultants will be happy to let you test out the items and answer any questions you may have. We also offer a satisfaction guarantee, so you can try our products risk-free.

5. Are there any recipe ideas for "Craft Show Day Before Easter" using your products?

Absolutely! We have a variety of delicious recipes on our website that are perfect for Easter. From traditional dishes like glazed ham to fun treats like Easter egg-shaped cookies, we have something for everyone. Our consultants can also provide you with recipe ideas and tips at the craft show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered2007
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
cathyskitchen
  • Jessica Miller
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jessica Miller
  • dldunphy