• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are some appetizer recipes without vegetables?

In summary, Dianne suggested the Mini Ham Puffs in the All the Best Cookbook. Stephany recommended them.
Dianneskitchen
Gold Member
Hi,
I have a host that would like something for an appetizer that doesn't have any veggies in it. Does anyone have any suggestions! Thanks a lot ahead of time.

Dianne

Do you have the All the Best cookbook? There are some awesome appetizers in it- my favorite appetizers are in it. Also if you go to joycesfinecooking.com and type in pampered chef recipes. There is an appetizer category in there you may be able to find something.

My to die for cheese dip I do--give me ur e-mail and I will send it to you--as I don't know how to post it here
:D

How about the Savory cheese Crostini with marinara topping. My whole family loves these!! I think they are in the All The Best cookbook, but if not I can email you the recipe. I am making them at my show tomorrow night.

Thanks to all of you. I have the "All the Best" cookbook, and will check out some of those recipes. I was looking for a quick way out. Most of the recipes that I do have veggies in them, but the crostinis I hadn't thought about. I made them at a show last fall and everyone liked them, so thanks again for the suggestions. This is my second time posting, so I don't know how to get the original message to show.

Dianne

Chef susan said:
My to die for cheese dip I do--give me ur e-mail and I will send it to you--as I don't know how to post it here
:D

Hi Susan,
My email address is [email protected]

Thanks, Dianne

The Mini Ham Puffs in the All The Best Cookbook are easy to put together, show alot of products and cook quickly. Just measure out your dough ahead of time.

Stephany Edelen

pchefstef said:
The Mini Ham Puffs in the All The Best Cookbook are easy to put together, show alot of products and cook quickly. Just measure out your dough ahead of time.

Stephany Edelen

Thanks Stephany, I will check them out.

Related to What are some appetizer recipes without vegetables?

1. What are some easy recipes for beginners?

For beginners, we recommend trying simple recipes such as our One-Pot Pasta or Sheet Pan Chicken and Vegetables. These recipes require minimal ingredients and are easy to follow.

2. What are some healthy recipe options?

We offer a variety of healthy recipes, including our Quinoa and Black Bean Salad, Baked Salmon with Roasted Vegetables, and Chicken and Veggie Stir-Fry. These recipes use fresh and nutritious ingredients.

3. Can you suggest vegetarian or vegan recipes?

Absolutely! We have a wide selection of vegetarian and vegan recipes, such as our Lentil Shepherd's Pie, Vegetable Curry, and Cauliflower Fried Rice. These recipes are full of flavor and perfect for those following a plant-based diet.

4. What are some recipes that can be made in a slow cooker?

Our Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff, Chicken Tortilla Soup, and Vegetarian Chili are all great options for slow cooker meals. These recipes are perfect for busy days when you want a home-cooked meal without a lot of effort.

5. Do you have any dessert recipes?

We have a variety of delicious dessert recipes, including our Chocolate Chip Cookies, Peach Cobbler, and No-Bake Cheesecake. These recipes are perfect for satisfying your sweet tooth.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pc ri lisa
  • chefannie
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • RossDeb2
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies