• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Welcome to Our New Community! Let's Get Started!

In summary, the conversation is about the movie Transformers and its upcoming DVD release. Some members have already seen it and loved it, while others are waiting for it to come out on DVD. There is also talk about the sequel and how excited some members are for it. The conversation then shifts to the new community for directors, Chef Success, and the excitement and potential it has for enhancing their businesses. Some members express their appreciation for the site and its organization, while others discuss the benefits of having a place to share frustrations and support each other as directors. The conversation ends with a question about the accessibility of the site for non-directors.
DebPC
Staff member
All New Members- Welcome and Thanks For Joining Us!Please start sharing your ideas and tips to get our new community going. It can take a little time but we know this site will just as successful as Chef Success.
Also let all directors and above know about this site and Chef Success.
We feel they compliment each other perfectly.

Thanks for doing this!

I can see that it will be harder to follow both sites but this will surely enhance our businesses!!

I really appriciate you setting this up for us!

Thanks!

Wow, I've never gotten in on the ground floor of something before :) I'm VERY excited about this site. When I became a director I was told to "always complain UP, never complain down". Meaning when you have a bad day as a director call someone in your upline, don't gripe to your downline about it....it will scare them off from wanting to promote.

This gives us an opportunity to share our frustrations with others that experience the same things and can give us the support we need to keep going. Directorship brings its own unique set of challenges (and rewards!!) so I am excited to have this place to come :)

(Okay...I know there will be plenty of great and exciting things to share as directors so don't anyone think I joined here just to have a place to vent! :D)

Welcome all!

Hi all!

I am very excited about our new Chef Success. I have been a member of the original for quite some time, but I am thrilled to have a place for Directors. I will be sharing this site with my fellow Directors.

Thanks!
Lisa

This is great!I love the way you have it set up! So many of the director loops that are out there just bunch everything up or you are getting 50-80 emails a day. With this you can go in check out what you're interested in at a time that's convenient for you.

Thank you and I know when word gets this will be the place that director's will want to join!

Good point!! I do love how easy it is to find topics of interest on CS! Greg is amazing!! Thanks!

Oh, yesterday I glanced over my husband's shoulder as he worked from home and thought he was on CS. He was on a tech site that he uses for work and it is set up exactly like this one - hmmmm.... I wonder if that one is Greg's too?!

Hello, Everyone!It's great to be part of this group!

Hi guys!! Thank you Deb and Greg for setting this up for us!!!

Just a quick question, technically anyone can get on here if they find that password, right?

pampmomof3 said:
Hi guys!! Thank you Deb and Greg for setting this up for us!!!

Just a quick question, technically anyone can get on here if they find that password, right?

Technically yes, maybe we will change it every few months.

Thank You So Much for offering this additional site!!! This is just want Directors need! I can't wait to hear how others handle meetings, different personalities and more!

I am so excited about this site. I am looking forward to sharing ideas and motivation.

Thanks,
Katie

Technically yes, but I really don't know why they'd go to all that trouble. We did passord protect this site as a safe guard. Both sites are meant to compliment each other. Chef Success is much more interesting to consultants then this site will be. Do people really have so much down time that they'd want to pay $10 just to snope topics on this board. People need to be concentrating on their businesses!

Thanks for setting up the site.. :)

So this director version is totally only for PC directors and above, unlike CS which anyone can join - even non-consultants. --right?

That is great!! I like that feature. You guys rock!

I am LOVING this! Thanks for setting it up!

bethcooks4u said:
So this director version is totally only for PC directors and above, unlike CS which anyone can join - even non-consultants. --right?

That is great!! I like that feature. You guys rock!
Right, anyone can join CS, only verified PC Directors and above can join here.

What if I relinquish my directorship?? I get a big kick in the booty?

Transformers??Anyone like this movie?? I loved it and can't wait for it to come out on DVD!!

Loved the toys...haven't seen the movie.

cmdtrgd said:
Loved the toys...haven't seen the movie.

it's coming out on DVD next Tuesday. I feel like a geek for admitting this!!:p

I still have yet to see it. Should be out on dvd soon, I'll pick it up.

We have such a great set-up at home that we rarely go out to movies. We went out for my birthday and I was uncomfortable. I couldn't pet my cats nor could I pause it for a bathroom break. We usually wait until something comes out on DVD and then rent it through Netflix.

Anyone excited for the Sequel? Not sure when it comes out, but I just saw an ad for it.

My 5 year old would be in line at midnight next Tuesday if I let him - LOL. We'll buy it right away - he was a hoot to watch during the movie. He had the biggest, goofiest grin on his face throughout the whole movie. I haven't heard there was going to be a sequel. Michael will be in heaven! Guess what he's going to be for Halloween? Guess what his birthday theme was? And of course, his backpack, favorite shirt, UNDERWEAR!

I loved the original animated series, I loved the movie. Transformers is brilliant. (s'okay smashie, we can be geeks together)

The movie was really good!! Can't wait for it to come out on DVD!

out on dvd today!

We saw it in the theater. We took my stepdaughter. She had a bad attitude going on - she was so afraid someone was going to tease her at school for watching a "boy movie." Within, oh, the first 10 minutes or so, she leaned over and said, "Jen, I like this!" :D

We just watched it last night- got it thru Netflix. My husband and I liked it. It was light and funny and not terribly violent. We got a little tired of all the fighting but overall it was much better then I thought it would be.

Related to Welcome to Our New Community! Let's Get Started!

1. What is the purpose of this new community?

The purpose of this new community is to provide a platform for members to share their ideas and tips, and to help each other grow and succeed in their businesses. It also aims to connect with directors and above, and to complement the existing Chef Success community.

2. How can I join this community?

To join this community, simply sign up and create an account on the website. It's free and open to all members of Chef Success. Once you have an account, you can start participating in discussions and sharing your ideas and tips.

3. How long does it take for the community to become active?

It may take a little time for the community to become fully active, as it depends on the number of members and their participation. We encourage all members to actively share their ideas and engage with others to help the community grow and thrive.

4. Can non-members also join this community?

No, this community is exclusively for members of Chef Success. However, we encourage members to spread the word and let directors and above know about this site and Chef Success.

5. How can I contribute to the success of this community?

You can contribute to the success of this community by actively participating in discussions, sharing your ideas and tips, and helping others with their questions and concerns. You can also spread the word and invite other members to join this community.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies