• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Welcome to Chicago and Have Fun!

In summary, Chicago is a city known for its iconic skyline, museums, and deep-dish pizza. Must-see attractions include the Willis Tower, Millenium Park, the Art Institute of Chicago, Navy Pier, and the Magnificent Mile shopping district. The weather in Chicago can vary greatly, with warm and humid summers and cold and snowy winters. The city has a very efficient public transportation system, including buses and trains, and taxis and ride-sharing services like Uber and Lyft are also popular options for getting around. Popular food options include deep-dish pizza, Chicago-style hot dogs, Italian beef sandwiches, and Garrett's Popcorn. Families can also enjoy activities such as visiting the Shedd Aquarium, the Adler Planetarium, the Lincoln Park
susanr613
Gold Member
I won't be joining you all who are coming to this fair city, and wanted to wish you smooth travels, restful nights, and fun-filled days at Conference!

Enjoy!

Everyone have a great time, wish I could be there! Soak up all that training and new info!
Deb

Have fun .. I feel a twinge of sadness in not joining you. Update often!

susanr613 said:
I won't be joining you all who are coming to this fair city, and wanted to wish you smooth travels, restful nights, and fun-filled days at Conference!

Enjoy!

Susan, couldn't you come visit for the Meet & Greet, or maybe go to Bubba Gumps with us on Monday? It would be so nice to get to spend time with you, even if you're not able to attend Conference.

Di and Deb, you will be missed, too!!

I also hope that everyone has fun! Wish I could make the trek from Japan! :(

Sheila said:
I also hope that everyone has fun! Wish I could make the trek from Japan! :(

Sheila wish you were coming too....... I have learned so much from you these past 10 months. I hope that one day soon I get to meet you.

I'm so sad to miss Conference and the chance to see everyone at the Meet n Greet. :( Have tons of fun and take pictures! I hope someone posts pics of all the Cheffers who go! :D(I also hope someone posts any exciting news in the evenings during the down time. ;) )

I hope you all have a wonderful time, we are all excited in my house to think about all the workshops. the meet and greet, and ---the new products!!it will "be amazing!"all the best
Marghi

Related to Welcome to Chicago and Have Fun!

1. What are some must-see attractions in Chicago?

Chicago is known for its iconic skyline, museums, and deep-dish pizza. Some must-see attractions include the Willis Tower (formerly known as the Sears Tower), Millenium Park, the Art Institute of Chicago, Navy Pier, and the Magnificent Mile shopping district.

2. How is the weather in Chicago?

The weather in Chicago can vary greatly depending on the time of year. Summers are typically warm and humid, while winters can be very cold and snowy. It's always a good idea to check the forecast before your trip and pack accordingly.

3. What is the best way to get around Chicago?

Chicago has a very efficient public transportation system, including buses and trains. The "L" train is a great way to get around the city, and also offers a scenic view of the city's skyline. Taxis and ride-sharing services like Uber and Lyft are also popular options.

4. What are some popular food options in Chicago?

Chicago is known for its deep-dish pizza, but there are also many other delicious food options in the city. Some popular dishes include Chicago-style hot dogs, Italian beef sandwiches, and Garrett's Popcorn. The city also has a vibrant food scene with many trendy restaurants and diverse cuisines.

5. Are there any fun activities for families in Chicago?

Yes, there are plenty of fun activities for families in Chicago. Some popular options include visiting the Shedd Aquarium, the Adler Planetarium, and the Lincoln Park Zoo. The Navy Pier also has a variety of family-friendly attractions, such as a Ferris wheel and a children's museum.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sandilou
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
gaddischef
Replies
Views
ChefShalon
Replies
Views
babywings76