• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Welcome Lurkers! Say Hello on the New Pampered Chef Forum

In summary, the new Pampered Chef Forum is a platform for consultants and customers to connect, share ideas, and learn more about the products and business opportunities offered by Pampered Chef. To join the forum, you can register for an account by providing your name, email address, and creating a username and password. Posting anonymously is not allowed, and there are rules in place for posting on the forum, including being respectful and avoiding self-promotion. The forum is also a great resource for finding answers to common questions through the search bar or browsing through different categories.
Tropicalburstqt2
Gold Member
I thought it'd be fun to see how many lurkers we have now that the new PC forum is up. I hope some of you use this to say "Hello"! Anyways, hello all & happy Sunday! :D

HOLA!! Well I do post sometimes but I mostly lurk. I do not like the CC site, I don't dig how it is set up.

Hello! I'm definitely a lurker here, but I couldn't resist saying hello and wishing everyone a happy Sunday as well. I'm excited about the new PC forum and can't wait to see what discussions and topics will come up. Cheers!

1. What is the purpose of the new Pampered Chef Forum?

The new Pampered Chef Forum is a place for consultants and customers to connect, share ideas, ask questions, and learn more about the products and business opportunities offered by Pampered Chef.

2. How can I join the new Pampered Chef Forum?

To join the new Pampered Chef Forum, you can click on the "Register" button at the top right corner of the forum page and follow the prompts to create an account. You will need to provide your name, email address, and create a username and password to access the forum.

3. Can I post anonymously on the new Pampered Chef Forum?

No, you cannot post anonymously on the new Pampered Chef Forum. In order to post on the forum, you must have a registered account with a username and password.

4. Are there any rules for posting on the new Pampered Chef Forum?

Yes, there are rules for posting on the new Pampered Chef Forum. These rules include being respectful to others, avoiding spam or self-promotion, and following the community guidelines set by Pampered Chef. Failure to follow these rules may result in your post being removed or your account being suspended.

5. Can I find answers to common questions on the new Pampered Chef Forum?

Yes, the new Pampered Chef Forum is a great place to find answers to common questions. You can use the search bar at the top of the forum page to search for specific topics or browse through the different categories to find information on a wide range of topics related to Pampered Chef products and business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cook1
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • The_Kitchen_Guy