• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Weekly Meeting Tomorrow...what Should I Bring?

In summary, the monthly and informal weekly meetings help to keep the team on track. The recipe that was mentioned was quick and easy to make. There are many different kinds of recipes that can be made at these meetings. The meeting is always open to new members.
AJPratt
Silver Member
In addition to our monthly cluster meetings, we do an informal weekly meeting on Tuesdays. Its great because it helps us stay on track. I would love to bring a recipe. Is there something quick and easy that comes to mind?

Bumping for the morning crew!

Are you wanting a main dish, appetizer or dessert? What about the Bacon-Cheddar Bites, I've never made them but they sound good and most of the MMP recipes are quick and easy... I'm sure that there are some people out there that have made them that can tell you more.....
Or, you can't go wrong with the brownie truffle cups, love them!

I was looking for somthing apple-y, I suppose. Maybe something sweet.

Well, there are the Taffy Apple Tartletts, the Taffy Apple Pizza, Mom's Apple Crisp, all very good and sweet (although, I personally don't care for the Tartletts, everyone else seems to really like them). Also, I remember my director making something once at a meeting, not sure what it's called or exactly what's in it, maybe someone else will remember it... she made it in the Deep Dish Baker, she cut up some apples with the APCS and there was cinnamon and sugar and I think she cup up biscuits and either put them on top of the apples or below the apples and baked it. Wish I could remember what it was, it was really good, and pretty quick and easy!

this sounds similar to the one that she made, but I don't remember the nuts or the way the apples were arranged...

Apple Nut Ring
Ingredients:
2 packages (7.5 ounces each) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
2/3 cup sugar
1 tablespoon ground cinnamon

1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
2 medium Granny Smith apples
1/3 cup chopped nuts
Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Separate biscuits. In Classic Batter Bowl, microwave butter on HIGH 30-45 seconds or until melted. Combine sugar and cinnamon. Dip biscuits in butter; roll in sugar mixture. Arrange biscuits in an overlapping circular pattern in Deep Dish Baker.
2. Peel, core and slice apples using Apple Peeler/Corer Slicer. Cut slices in half crosswise with Utility Knife. Place an apple slice between each biscuit and around outer edge of baker. Grate nuts using Deluxe Cheese Grater fitted with coarse grating drum. Mix nuts with any remaining sugar mixture; sprinkle over top.
3. Bake 25-30 minutes or until biscuits are deep golden brown. Serve warm using Mini-Serving Spatula.
Yield: 10 servings or 20 sample servings

Nutrients per serving: Calories 230, Total Fat 8 g, Saturated Fat 3 g, Cholesterol 12.5 mg, Carbohydrate 38 g, Protein 3 g, Sodium 50 mg, Fiber 1 g

Cook’s Tips: Pantry Korintje Cinnamon can be substituted for ground cinnamon, if desired.

I sent an email to my director asking her what it is, because now I'm curious and want to make it! I'll let you know when I hear from her...

I think this is it!

CARAMEL APPLE COFFEE CAKE
2 cans (7.5 oz.) Buttermilk biscuits ½ cup pecans
½ cup corn syrup ½ stick butter
½ cup brown sugar 1-2 granny smith apples
½ cup sugar & 1 Tbs... Cinnamon
Preheat oven 350°F. Melt butter, brown sugar, and corn syrup in Covered Micro-Cooker. Spread in bottom of deep Dish Baker. Peel core and Slice apples using the Apple/Peeler /Corer/Slicer. Chop nuts and apples with the Food Chopper and mix into mixture in the Baker. Arrange biscuits over apple mixture. Sprinkle sugar and cinnamon mixture over biscuits using the Flour Sugar Shaker. Bake for 25 min. until biscuits are done. Cool for 10 minutes. Invert on serving dish with rim. Serve warm. Makes 20 sample servings.

Darn, I guess it's too late for the new Autumn Apple Cherry Crisp recipe...maybe for your next meeting!

Never too late! Meeting every Tues! :)

What is the purpose of the weekly meeting?

The weekly meeting is a chance for all Pampered Chef consultants to come together and discuss strategies for success, share tips and tricks, and stay updated on company news and promotions.

Do I need to bring anything to the meeting?

It is recommended to bring a notebook and pen to take notes during the meeting. You may also want to bring any products or materials you would like to share with the group.

Can I bring a guest or potential new consultant to the meeting?

Yes, guests are always welcome at our weekly meetings. It's a great opportunity for them to see what being a Pampered Chef consultant is all about and ask any questions they may have.

Do I need to dress up for the meeting?

There is no specific dress code for the meeting, but we recommend wearing comfortable and professional attire. Keep in mind that you may be demonstrating products or participating in activities.

Can I bring food or drinks to share at the meeting?

While it is not required, you are welcome to bring snacks or drinks to share with the group. Just make sure to check with the meeting organizer beforehand to make sure it is allowed in the meeting space.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookingwithdawn
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
taterbug
Replies
Views
speedychef