• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wedding Joke: Hilarious Story of Being Told You're Next at Family Gatherings

In summary, "Another Joke for the Day" is a daily newsletter from Pampered Chef that features a new joke every day. To subscribe, visit the website and enter your email address in the subscription box. You can also submit your own joke for a chance to be featured. The newsletter is appropriate for all ages, but parents should preview the jokes before sharing with younger children. You can also share the newsletter with friends and family through email or social media.
TammyStar
When I was younger, I hated going to weddings.
It seemed that all of my aunts and the grandmotherly-types used to come up to me, poke me in the ribs and cackle, telling me 'YOU'RE NEXT!!!

They stopped that after I started doing the same thing to them at funerals.

:D

Ha Ha!!!!!!!

Good thing I wasn't drinking anything...I'd have shot it out of my nose!!! Thanks for the laugh.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!

Good one!!!

Debbie :D:D:D:D

Related to Wedding Joke: Hilarious Story of Being Told You're Next at Family Gatherings

What is "Another Joke for the Day"?

"Another Joke for the Day" is a daily newsletter from Pampered Chef that features a new joke every day to brighten your day and make you laugh.

How can I subscribe to "Another Joke for the Day"?

You can subscribe to "Another Joke for the Day" by visiting our website and entering your email address in the subscription box. You will then receive the newsletter in your inbox every day.

Can I submit my own joke for "Another Joke for the Day"?

Absolutely! We love hearing from our readers and welcome submissions for "Another Joke for the Day". Simply send us your joke through our website or social media channels and we may feature it in an upcoming newsletter.

Can I share "Another Joke for the Day" with my friends and family?

Yes, please do! We encourage our readers to share the laughter with their loved ones. You can share the newsletter through email or social media, or simply tell them about it and have them subscribe themselves.

Is "Another Joke for the Day" appropriate for all ages?

We strive to keep our jokes clean and family-friendly, but some jokes may contain mild language or adult humor. We recommend parents preview the jokes before sharing them with younger children.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pc_jessica
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Shawnna
  • pampered.chris
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
kcmckay
  • Kitchen2u