• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wedding -Decorated Three Tier Stand Picture

In summary, a Stainless Steel Bowl Wedding Cake was created by the author, with a stand and registry flyers in addition to being a featured cake at a cooking show. The cake received positive feedback from other attendees of the show.
PC Angel
Silver Member
I am getting ready for a business expo this weekend (Sat & Sun) and put together my Stainless Steel Bowl Wedding Cake (see additional thread), along with the 3 Tier Stand. I've attached pictures for everyone to see (try it!! It's easy!!).

I've got my registry flyers and drawing slips ready (for FREE COOKING SHOW). I'm hoping my cake and stand will draw people to the booth.... is there anything I'm forgetting?? Anyone have any additional tips??

Attachments

• IM003096.JPG
    IM003096.JPG
    36 KB · Views: 835
Wedding - Stainless Steel Bowl CakeI can't upload a picture of the cake. It's just a smidge to big (110). Sorry!

It's very pretty!

that looks awesome

I didn't see the stainless bowl cake, but the stand is gorgeous! Definately will draw some lookers:)

That's great! I have one coming up in April and I may do something similiar. Do you have a picture of the Stainless Mixing Bowl one? I know we used to have a flyer somewhere, but I'm not sure where it is. Thanks!:D

Angel, can you make the pic a little smaller? I find that it's easy to use Paint and just shrink it a few % points and it should be enough to post! :)

That looks very nice! Good Job!:p

The bowls are on the PC site. I think under show stoppers or something like that. I'm going to check.;)

Ginger

sorry...I dont know how to send it here

Here is the file with the pic of the SS Bowls as the cake...

Attachments

• si05_shower_brides.pdf
    113.6 KB · Views: 620
heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...................how'd you do that????????:eek: :eek: :eek:

PC Angel said:
I am getting ready for a business expo this weekend (Sat & Sun) and put together my Stainless Steel Bowl Wedding Cake (see additional thread), along with the 3 Tier Stand. I've attached pictures for everyone to see (try it!! It's easy!!).

I've got my registry flyers and drawing slips ready (for FREE COOKING SHOW). I'm hoping my cake and stand will draw people to the booth.... is there anything I'm forgetting?? Anyone have any additional tips??

That looks GREAT! thanks for sharing! I'm on my way to "show stoppers".

Ginger428 said:
heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...................how'd you do that????????:eek: :eek: :eek:

When you click on "reply to thread" it takes you to where you type in your post, you then scroll down and you will see a "manage your attachments" button. Click on that and you can upload your document. Close the window when you are done and click "submit reply" and you are done!

Why thank you so much! :D

You are very welcome...I had to have someone tell me how to do it too, otherwise I would have been lost forever!

:D :D :D :D :D

I totally forgot about that picture!!! thanks for the reminder

I just did a David's Bridal in store yesterday, and I took the whisk, spatulas and baker roller and made a bouquet out of it. Then I bought fake roses and babies breaths and inserted them. Give me your email and I can send you a picure of it because I don't know how to post it here. I got alot of compliments on it.

Shannon

I personally don't think the Stainless Bowl Cake is anything special. I think the tool-turn-about cake is cuter.

And the best one I've seen is one I saw at the product showroom at National Conference a couple years ago. They made a cake with the white PC towels. I made one (you use 3 sets of towels) and use it at every Bridal event and vendor fair. It gets lots of attention!

The picture doesn't have it but I add beads around the cake and some white roses, petals and ribbons.

Attachments

• fair cake-resized.jpg
    fair cake-resized.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 708
Wow!
BethCooks4U said:
I personally don't think the Stainless Bowl Cake is anything special. I think the tool-turn-about cake is cuter.

And the best one I've seen is one I saw at the product showroom at National Conference a couple years ago. They made a cake with the white PC towels. I made one (you use 3 sets of towels) and use it at every Bridal event and vendor fair. It gets lots of attention!

The picture doesn't have it but I add beads around the cake and some white roses, petals and ribbons.

Wow! That is so cool! Could you tell how you do it? I would love to do that this weekend at my show.

Thanks,

Michelle

yeah, that towel cake is cute! :)

You just fold (or roll) the towels to the width you want and then roll one to make the top tier. For the other 2 tiers start with bubble wrap (or whatever you want for filler) and wrap 2 towels around for the middle tier and 3 towels for the bottom tier. I taped them with clear tape but will be using pins starting at my next event.

I decorate it with petals, beads and plastic flowers and top it with a cake topper (I found the bride & groom doves at Michaels). In the picture I have it on the large square platter but I use the celebrate plate now.

What is the material of the Three Tier Stand?

The Three Tier Stand is made of durable metal with a white finish, perfect for displaying desserts, appetizers, or decor.

Can the Three Tier Stand be disassembled for easy storage?

Yes, the Three Tier Stand can be easily taken apart for convenient storage. Simply unscrew the rods and remove the tiers for compact storage.

What are the dimensions of the Three Tier Stand?

The Three Tier Stand measures 16 inches in height and the bottom tier has a diameter of 12 inches, while the top tier has a diameter of 8 inches.

Is the Three Tier Stand dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Three Tier Stand is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing for best results and to prolong the life of the stand.

Can the Three Tier Stand support heavy items?

Yes, the Three Tier Stand is designed to hold heavy items such as cakes, pies, and other desserts. However, we do not recommend exceeding a weight limit of 8 pounds per tier.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • heat123
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Cindycooks
  • pamperedchef.carol