• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wave One Post Your Workshops!!!

3:15 PM Tech Clinic- P3 & PWS 7/10/07 3:00... 4:15 PMSell The Dream 7/10/07 4:45... 5:15 PMRecruit Session A 7/11/07 9:00... 10:15 AM
Here is my schedule:

Contact with Confidence 07/09/07 01:00 PM - 02:15 PM
Cooking Show Live B! 07/10/07 02:00 PM - 03:15 PM
Get it Together: Time Management & Organ 07/10/07 03:45 PM - 05:00
Recruiting: From Maybe to Yes A 07/11/07 09:00 AM - 10:15 AM

Ok, I just saw I took a time management class and now I am wondering why?! I know I could be better committed becuase I am certainly not getting work done but reading these posts. Hmmm, I should see if I could change since I took both of the previous ones.

I finally got registered!I'm a SO excited :D

Ok - here is my schedule:
HO Tour 7/9 7am

Sell the Dream C 7/9 1pm

Cooking Show Live! B 7/10 2pm

High Impact Host Coaching A 7/10 3:45pm

Bookings Galore B 7/11 9am

Looks like several of us are going on HO Tour together - do they serve us breakfast? Since we have to be on the bus at 6:30, I figure I'd better be in line first thing for registration ...

And Ann, are we in Bookings Galore together?

Did I say I'm SO excited?!? :D :D :D

MomToEli said:
do they serve us breakfast? Since we have to be on the bus at 6:30, I figure I'd better be in line first thing for registration ...

:D :D :D
Yes, you'll get a boxed something on the bus. Usually it's lunch during lunch time, but I don't know what they'll give for breakfast. You'll get something though.:)

I believe that I was on the very first tour of the day when I took it a few years back. They actually gave us a box lunch. So you'll probably want to take a muffin or something with you just in case.

Yahoo, changing my class was easy. I sent an e-mail to registration telling them I needed to change one class and which one and they sent me a message back saying it was done.

I am so excited! Every year I get more excited. I believe this is my 4th going and I get more excited every year.

I'm signed up for:

Sell the Dream 7/9 @ 1 pm
Build Your Business 7/10 @ 2pm
High Impact Host Coaching 7/10 @ 3:45pm
Bookings Galore A 7/11 @ 9 am
HO Tour back to hotel 7/11 @ 1:30pm

K I'm signed up!!:D :D :D SOOO EXCITED

Here's what I'm taking

07/09/07
HO tour at 7-11:30
Cooking Live 1-2:15

07/10/07
Bookings Galore 2-3:15
Sell the Dream 3:15-5

07/11/07
Time Mngt. and Org 9-10:15 (def need it..:eek: )

:D :D Very Excited...I just got laid off from my F/T job today :( so PC is all I got I plan to use this to help me get the most of it!!:D :D

Hope to meet CS ladies :)

July- you've got a great well-rounded workshop schedule. You'll get lots of great info at Conference to help you not need your F/T anymore!

July, what great timing! You'll be able to come back and take off without being hindered by the old J.O.B.!

Thanks so much ladies:D :D

I really plan to give it my all so I know it will help ;)

Spreadsheet for Workshop RegistrationsO.k., so I somehow volunteered myself to put together a spreadsheet for our cluster of who was taking what. Then for some crazy reason, I thought I should also do it for us in Wave 1... and since it was about 1:30a when I started, logic did not prevail and now there is a "master schedule" of everything that has been posted so far on this thread.

If you didn't indicate which session of a class you are registered for (A or B), then I listed you in "A". Let me know what corrections need to be made (I'm sure there are a few - after all it is 2a) and I'll update every few days between now and conference.

Now that it is 2:30a, it is time to go to bed... nightie, night!

Attachments

• 2007 NC Workshop Registration Schedule - CS.pdf
    61.4 KB · Views: 205
Katie,
I tried to open it but it asked for a password.

Penny

Ummmm... Please un-password protect the doc so we can open it!:eek:

Crazy things like that happen when you are doing them in the middle of the night - I bet it looks great - when we can actually see it!;) ;)

Wow! Another Nerd! just like me!I knew there was a reason I liked you, Katie! :D

I am taking:
7/9 Contact with Confidence 1-2:15
7/10 Cooking Show Live 2-3:15
7/10 Sell The Dream 3:45-5
7/11 Bookings Galore 9-10:15

Cant wait!!!

Workshop Registration Schedule - Take 2Ann - Nerds RULE!!!

Well, except when we are sleepy, then we do not so smart things like keep automatic passwords on files we are trying to share. So let's try this again...

Attachments

• 2007 NC Workshop Registration Schedule - CS.pdf
    60.9 KB · Views: 249
I'm going to be changing some of mine... I want to get out of the host coaching one and in to either Lyn Conway's workshop or one of the other director workshops. We'll see..

Wow, Katie! I love finding like-minded people (sounds so much better than other OCD people, don't ya think?) !

Now we just have to remember to bump this Saturday night before the conference so we can print it out and take it with ...

Oh, the other cool thing - I thought I was the only one taking some of my workshops! I'm not! WooHoo!!! :D :D

My schedule for conference is:
July 9 - 1:00 PM Sell the Dream, Recruit C
July 10 - 2:00 PM Bookings Galore B
3:45 PM High Impact Host Coaching A
July 11 - 9:00 AM The Test Kitchens Cook

JAE

Last edited:
Here is my schedule:

7/9/2007 - Contact w/Conf. - 1 p.m. - 2:15 p.m.

7/10/2007 - The Test Kitchens Cook! - 2 p.m. - 3:15 p.m
Sell The Dream A - 3:45 - 5 p.m.

7/11/2007 - Get It Together Time Mgmt & Org. - 9 a.m. - 10:15 a.m.

JAE said:
My schedule for conference is:
July 9 - 1:00 PM Sell the Dream, Recruit
July 10 - 2:00 PM Bookings Galore
3:45 PM High Impact Host Coaching
July 11 - 9:00 AM The Test Kitchens Cook

JAE

What sections of each of these are you in - A or B?

katie0128 said:
What sections of each of these are you in - A or B?
I edited my post.
JAE

Disclaimer...PLEASE DO NOT use this spreadsheet as your confirmation for your workshops. Make sure you refer back to your registration confirmation if you have questions about exactly what you registered for. And, don't forget to look at your registration confirmation and double-check which section you are registered for for each workshop. Let me know if I need to make any changes.

katie0128 said:
Ann - Nerds RULE!!!

Well, except when we are sleepy, then we do not so smart things like keep automatic passwords on files we are trying to share. So let's try this again...

I am on the 8am HO tour.....if you wanted to add that to the master list.:D

7/9 7 a.m. Home Office Tour --Who is bringing COFFEE!!
7/9 1 p.m. Contact with Confidence
7/10 2 p.m. Get It Together
7/10 3:45 Bookings Galore B
7/11 Recruiting from Maybe to Yes A. OH do I need this!!

Who is staying at the Hilton? Is there a meet and greet Wave 1 for those staying at the Hilton? If not, want to plan one?

I had to dig my schedule out from the bottom of my desk but I'm so proud I actully found it.

07/09 1pm Sell the Dream: Recruit C
7/10 2pm Contact with Confidence
7/10 3:45pm Get It Together: Time Managment & Organ
7/11 9am Supporting New Consultants

Darcy, I have the Home Office Tour and Contact with Confidence with you!

How many of us are on the 8am HO tour together????

My recruit has a tour on Day 1, but I'm not sure what time.I'm getting so excited for her. There's nothing quite as big and exciting as your first Conference. :)

Katie 0128--Thanks for the spreadsheet. Will you be updating it periodically? Either way--Great job!

Julie

Last year was my first confernce and I was so excited about being their!!!

HO tourI see you are going on the HO tour Monday o-dark early-
I am too. I'll have to try to meet you.

Have you seen on the PC site that the tour of the stock rooms was cancled and that we would watch a movie insead.
Bummer I was really excited. Someone told me that they choose some one to run around on a shopping spree. I would have loved that. There are 6 of us going on the same tour from our Little Eastern Shore Group (Near Chincoteague VA Book= "Misty of Chincoteague") If one of us won the shopping spree... they were to grab 6 of everything and we would split the goodies"
Any ideas how it will be this year.
Yea... I'm a first timmer. Can't you tell?

What time si your tour??

annsfoodforall said:
I see you are going on the HO tour Monday o-dark early-
I am too. I'll have to try to meet you.

Have you seen on the PC site that the tour of the stock rooms was cancled and that we would watch a movie insead.
Bummer I was really excited. Someone told me that they choose some one to run around on a shopping spree. I would have loved that. There are 6 of us going on the same tour from our Little Eastern Shore Group (Near Chincoteague VA Book= "Misty of Chincoteague") If one of us won the shopping spree... they were to grab 6 of everything and we would split the goodies"
Any ideas how it will be this year.
Yea... I'm a first timmer. Can't you tell?

Here is my agendaMy events:
Home Office Tours 07/09/2007 07:00 AM - 11:30 AM CST $25.00
Contact with Confidence (Guest Speaker, Lyn Conway) 07/09/2007 01:00 PM -
02:15 PM CST $0.00
Get it Together: Time Management & Organization B 07/10/2007 02:00 PM -
03:15 PM CST $0.00
Cooking Show Live B! 07/10/2007 03:45 PM - 05:00 PM CST $0.00
Recruiting: From Maybe to Yes A 07/11/2007 09:00 AM - 10:15 AM CST $0.00

Will they have a seperate table for Registering for te 7 am tour? I don't want to miss the bus.

This is what is said under the Agenda section on the PC site:Home Office Tours
"For first time attendees
The National Conference experience isn’t complete without a visit to our Home Office. You’ll see the company’s history in Heritage Hall, visit the Test Kitchens, and be able to leave your business card in the offices of Doris Christopher and Marla Gottschalk. Our self-guided tours give you flexibility to spend time in the areas that interest you most.

You’ll see a behind-the-scenes video of the Distribution Center, since it’s undergoing upgrades this summer and will be unavailable during the tours. As a result, each tour attendee will have a chance to win products in an exciting new way! Register early — tickets are limited!"

I am on the 8am tour... OH Katie dear where is that list??????

On the Home Office Tour, the pick one person from each bus. We would try to ride different buses so we weren't competing against each other.

I knew someone who won it twice, I think, she said in those years she was just sent one of everything in the catalog. The in the last year or two I heard that policy changed and you were just sent what you grabbed.

I am not doing the tour this year but may do it again next year since it has been a couple years since I have done it and I should be hitting $100,000 by then and I think your name gets added to a plaque on the wall.

Oh Katie, if you get a chance to update the list. I have one class change. I am not in the Time Management class now, I am in the Sell The Dream but they didn't tell me which section.

Oh, I could go for one of everything in the catalog :D

My dh would about die, though. He'd have to add a room to the house ... :rolleyes:

Gina M said:
My workshops are

7/9 - Sell the Dream (B) - 1 - 2:15
7/10 - Recruiting (A) - 2 - 3:15
7/10 - Contact with Confidence - 3:45 - 5
7/11 - Build Business with Cust. Care - 9 - 10:15

This is my second conference so I'm definitely trying new areas. Looking forward to seeing everyone:)

Hey gina, We'll be in the 1st two classes together!

Gina M said:
My workshops are

7/9 - Sell the Dream (B) - 1 - 2:15
7/10 - Recruiting (A) - 2 - 3:15
7/10 - Contact with Confidence - 3:45 - 5
7/11 - Build Business with Cust. Care - 9 - 10:15

This is my second conference so I'm definitely trying new areas. Looking forward to seeing everyone:)

Nevermind, my sell the dream is C, not B

It's a little late, but mine are:

Sell the Dream (c) 7/9 1:00
Recruiting"maybe to yes" (a) 7/10 2:00
Bookings galore (B) 7/10 3:45
Cooking show live (b) 7/11 9:00

pamperedbecky said:
Here is my schedule: (I'll have to back through all these posts to see who I'm in workshops with :) )

Director Training Event 07/09/2007
Recruiting: From Maybe to Yes A 07/10/2007 02:00 PM - 03:15 PM CST
Get it Together: Time Management & Organization A 07/10/2007 03:45PM- 05:00 PM CST
Lead Your Team with 3-2-1 07/11/2007 09:00 AM - 10:15 AM CST

I can't wait!!!:D I LOVE conference!

Becky, We'll be in the Recruiting class together.

Ok ... whose updating the spreadsheet? Is it up to date so we can print it out before leaving?

That would be nice if I knew how to do it!

Ellen,

Sounds good - pamperedbecky is my director as well - so just look for the two of us!

MomToEli said:
Ok ... whose updating the spreadsheet? Is it up to date so we can print it out before leaving?

I think it was katie0128.

OH DEAR SWEET KATIE!!! Where are you!!!! LOL

<h2>What is a "Wave One Post Your Workshops" event?</h2><p>A "Wave One Post Your Workshops" event is a virtual event organized by Pampered Chef where consultants share their experiences and success with the new wave one products. It is an opportunity for consultants to learn from each other and get new ideas on how to use the products in their workshops.</p><h2>How do I participate in a "Wave One Post Your Workshops" event?</h2><p>To participate in a "Wave One Post Your Workshops" event, you can join a virtual event organized by your team leader or find one on the Pampered Chef website. You can also create your own event and invite other consultants to join in.</p><h2>What are the benefits of attending a "Wave One Post Your Workshops" event?</h2><p>Attending a "Wave One Post Your Workshops" event can give you valuable insights and tips on how to use the new products in your workshops. You can also connect with other consultants and build a network of support and ideas. Additionally, attending these events can help you increase your sales and grow your business.</p><h2>What products are typically featured in a "Wave One Post Your Workshops" event?</h2><p>The products featured in a "Wave One Post Your Workshops" event are the new products from the wave one catalog. These may include cookware, kitchen tools, and other cooking and baking products.</p><h2>Do I need to be a Pampered Chef consultant to attend a "Wave One Post Your Workshops" event?</h2><p>Yes, "Wave One Post Your Workshops" events are exclusively for Pampered Chef consultants. If you are interested in attending one of these events, you can reach out to a consultant or join the Pampered Chef team to become a consultant yourself.</p>

Related to Wave One Post Your Workshops!!!

What is a "Wave One Post Your Workshops" event?

A "Wave One Post Your Workshops" event is a virtual event organized by Pampered Chef where consultants share their experiences and success with the new wave one products. It is an opportunity for consultants to learn from each other and get new ideas on how to use the products in their workshops.

How do I participate in a "Wave One Post Your Workshops" event?

To participate in a "Wave One Post Your Workshops" event, you can join a virtual event organized by your team leader or find one on the Pampered Chef website. You can also create your own event and invite other consultants to join in.

What are the benefits of attending a "Wave One Post Your Workshops" event?

Attending a "Wave One Post Your Workshops" event can give you valuable insights and tips on how to use the new products in your workshops. You can also connect with other consultants and build a network of support and ideas. Additionally, attending these events can help you increase your sales and grow your business.

What products are typically featured in a "Wave One Post Your Workshops" event?

The products featured in a "Wave One Post Your Workshops" event are the new products from the wave one catalog. These may include cookware, kitchen tools, and other cooking and baking products.

Do I need to be a Pampered Chef consultant to attend a "Wave One Post Your Workshops" event?

Yes, "Wave One Post Your Workshops" events are exclusively for Pampered Chef consultants. If you are interested in attending one of these events, you can reach out to a consultant or join the Pampered Chef team to become a consultant yourself.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Laurie Jimenez
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Abrooks
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies