• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wave One Post Your Workshops!!!

3:15 PM Tech Clinic- P3 & PWS 7/10/07 3:00... 4:15 PMSell The Dream 7/10/07 4:45... 5:15 PMRecruit Session A 7/11/07 9:00... 10:15 AM
Still waiting!!

I have to register on site so I am not sure what classes I will be in but would love to be able to print out the spreadsheet to see who I will be in classes with!!! Katie - are you out there?????????

I don't think I posted mine yet:
~Sell The Dream: Recruit A 07/09/2007 01:00 PM - 02:15 PM
~Contact with Confidence 07/10/2007 02:00 PM - 03:15 PM
~Bookings Galore A 07/10/2007 03:45 PM - 05:00 PM CST $0.00 ~Recruiting: From Maybe to Yes A 07/11/2007 09:00 AM - 10:15 AM

mommyhugz1978 said:
What is everyone taking!!

NOT a CLUE!! I'm going for the food and beer!! :D Guess I better check my shcedule when I get there...

PCGINA said:
NOT a CLUE!! I'm going for the food and beer!! :D Guess I better check my shcedule when I get there...

LMBO!!! Roomie your a class act!!!! Maybe that is why we get along so well together!!!! :D

PCGINA said:
NOT a CLUE!! I'm going for the food and beer!! :D
Just like Leadership!

(Gina and I met each other in the bar at the hotel, LOL.)

chefann said:
Just like Leadership!

(Gina and I met each other in the bar at the hotel, LOL.)

That had to be a site to see.!!!! LOL OH well..... I will watch you guys be silly and I will just drink a soda or something LOL

Leah, I'm sure you'll end up with a contact buzz, from all the excitement. :)

chefann said:
Leah, I'm sure you'll end up with a contact buzz, from all the excitement. :)

I generally do...... Most people think I am on a buzz but all I am really doing is having fun!!! Its one of the few things that I can do to "fit" in!:D

PCGINA said:

Right there with ya Gina!

Yayy... I can have a few with friends and not worry about transportation or kids! WOOHOO!!!

etteluap70PC said:

Yayy... I can have a few with friends and not worry about transportation or kids! WOOHOO!!!

Isnt' it grand!!!!

etteluap70PC said:

DON'T WORRY about transportation - I can drive an elevator with my eyes closed!!!:D

OMGosh!!!!!!!! Too Funny Gina!!!

Have I mentioned that I can not wait till sunday nite???

:rolleyes:

PCGINA said:
I don't even know where my schedule is! :D I'm sure I signed-up for good stuff though! I'll find out when I get there.

LMAO.... Now that I think of it.. I dont' even know what I signed up for either.... I will find out on Monday won't I???? Did I mention that I can't wait for Sunday!!!

I'm Here!First let me tell you all I'm sorry for not getting this done sooner. We had a minor issu... not, we had a major catastrophy at our house this week and I was literally minutes from not being able to attend conference. Things are calm enough for me to go, but I am just sitting down to type the emails/cell phones. Thankfully I already have most of the workshop stuff done. This really shouldn't take too long and I will email everything as soon as it is done. (I'm also going to print a few copies to bring Sunday night to the MNG for those that don't get a chance to print before they leave.)
Anyway, this week really sucked... something had to give and since typing this stuff wasn't mandatory, that was it.

Oooh...sorry for the bad week, but glad you are here! Thanks for doing this for us!

Sorry for the bad week Katie..... Iwill be checking for an email up until 630am tomorrow!!

I have created a spreadsheet with everyone's workshops on it (current as of now) but can not figure out how to attach it! OK - well I figured out how to attach it but it says it is invalid (it is an excel file). Ugh!

Workshop Registration ScheduleHere it is...

Attachments

• 2007 NC Workshop Registration Schedule - CS.pdf
    79.5 KB · Views: 228
Thanks Katie!!!! ........ got it all printed out .....

Wow thanks Katie you Rock! 2 more days!!! Whooohooooo!

Hahaha... I leave tomorrow... well today hehehehe!!!! :D

Thanks, Katie. Sorry to hear you had a crummy week, but I'm sooooooo glad you still get to go to conference!

Oh- and I should probably mention to anyone who's in a workshop with me and wants to sit together - I sit in the front! Best place to hear easily and catch all the good vibes from the presenter. :D

chefann said:
Oh- and I should probably mention to anyone who's in a workshop with me and wants to sit together - I sit in the front! Best place to hear easily and catch all the good vibes from the presenter. :D

Did I miss something? I didn't see you on the chart Ann.......I want to sit with you!

I think it's interesting......

at conference durring workshops people either need to sit next to people they know or do not want to be near anyone they know.

It can make for 2 totally different experiences.

Thanks, Katie! That's so awesome that you did that!!!:D What a time saver for us all!

etteluap70PC said:
I think it's interesting......

at conference durring workshops people either need to sit next to people they know or do not want to be near anyone they know.

It can make for 2 totally different experiences.

A couple years ago, I had a cluster mate who purposely signed up for every workshop I took, so she could sit with me........it was actually rather annoying - because she was one of those people who didn't really want to work her business, just wanted to whine about not getting any bookings etc......and was very negative about every workshop - "Oh, I could never do that" etc........This year I kept my workshop schedule a secret from her :D , but then she ended up not coming anyway......I think she just went inactive in fact.

I just wanted to wish everyone happy and safe travels I am leaving for the airport in 15 mins... Have a great day and see you on Sunday!!!

ChefBeckyD said:
Did I miss something? I didn't see you on the chart Ann.......I want to sit with you!

I'm on there. We're not in any together. Darn.

chefann said:
I'm on there. We're not in any together. Darn.

Okay - I see you now.......bummer!

I'm thinking of switching my P3 & PWS workshop for the other recruiting one........I'm thinking that at this point I need more help in that area!

Last year I switched a couple workshops last minute at conference w/ no problems (see above post about annoying clustermate to understand why!:rolleyes: ;) )

There's a woman in my extended cluster who registers for random workshops, and then picks a room there, depending on what she feels like taking. She'll leave in the middle if there's no good info, and walk into another room like she's coming back from the restroom. :)

Hmmmm... Well it's not like you get tickets for the classes. I guess it's no big deal.... Annoying and inconsiderate though!

katie0128 said:
Here it is...

Oh, THANKS Katie! I can't wait to meet you at conference!

Wow. I really do appreciate this!

chefann said:

Hey, Ann! The only one we have together looks like on Day 3 - Bookings Galore. I'm a front row sitter, too! It's a whole different meeting up there :) I also like to be *early*.

etteluap70PC said:
Hmmmm... Well it's not like you get tickets for the classes. I guess it's no big deal.... Annoying and inconsiderate though!

But you DO get tickets for classes.......I've always had to give a ticket - they are given out w/ name tags........I've always kept mine in back of my nametag.....

ChefBeckyD said:
But you DO get tickets for classes.......I've always had to give a ticket - they are given out w/ name tags........I've always kept mine in back of my nametag.....

OOps my bad.... It's been a couple years since Iv'e bee. I did not remember that..

<h2>What is a "Wave One Post Your Workshops" event?</h2><p>A "Wave One Post Your Workshops" event is a virtual event organized by Pampered Chef where consultants share their experiences and success with the new wave one products. It is an opportunity for consultants to learn from each other and get new ideas on how to use the products in their workshops.</p><h2>How do I participate in a "Wave One Post Your Workshops" event?</h2><p>To participate in a "Wave One Post Your Workshops" event, you can join a virtual event organized by your team leader or find one on the Pampered Chef website. You can also create your own event and invite other consultants to join in.</p><h2>What are the benefits of attending a "Wave One Post Your Workshops" event?</h2><p>Attending a "Wave One Post Your Workshops" event can give you valuable insights and tips on how to use the new products in your workshops. You can also connect with other consultants and build a network of support and ideas. Additionally, attending these events can help you increase your sales and grow your business.</p><h2>What products are typically featured in a "Wave One Post Your Workshops" event?</h2><p>The products featured in a "Wave One Post Your Workshops" event are the new products from the wave one catalog. These may include cookware, kitchen tools, and other cooking and baking products.</p><h2>Do I need to be a Pampered Chef consultant to attend a "Wave One Post Your Workshops" event?</h2><p>Yes, "Wave One Post Your Workshops" events are exclusively for Pampered Chef consultants. If you are interested in attending one of these events, you can reach out to a consultant or join the Pampered Chef team to become a consultant yourself.</p>

Related to Wave One Post Your Workshops!!!

What is a "Wave One Post Your Workshops" event?

A "Wave One Post Your Workshops" event is a virtual event organized by Pampered Chef where consultants share their experiences and success with the new wave one products. It is an opportunity for consultants to learn from each other and get new ideas on how to use the products in their workshops.

How do I participate in a "Wave One Post Your Workshops" event?

To participate in a "Wave One Post Your Workshops" event, you can join a virtual event organized by your team leader or find one on the Pampered Chef website. You can also create your own event and invite other consultants to join in.

What are the benefits of attending a "Wave One Post Your Workshops" event?

Attending a "Wave One Post Your Workshops" event can give you valuable insights and tips on how to use the new products in your workshops. You can also connect with other consultants and build a network of support and ideas. Additionally, attending these events can help you increase your sales and grow your business.

What products are typically featured in a "Wave One Post Your Workshops" event?

The products featured in a "Wave One Post Your Workshops" event are the new products from the wave one catalog. These may include cookware, kitchen tools, and other cooking and baking products.

Do I need to be a Pampered Chef consultant to attend a "Wave One Post Your Workshops" event?

Yes, "Wave One Post Your Workshops" events are exclusively for Pampered Chef consultants. If you are interested in attending one of these events, you can reach out to a consultant or join the Pampered Chef team to become a consultant yourself.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Laurie Jimenez
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Abrooks
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies