• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wasn't Sure Where to Put This....

In summary, there have been several products, including the tomato knife and silicone basting brush, that have been on backorder without any notification emails being sent out. Some consultants were not aware of the backorder until after submitting orders and receiving an email from HQ. The latest update of P3 now shows a caution triangle for backordered items, but it disappears after a short period of time. This has caused some difficulty for consultants sorting orders and keeping track of backordered items.
Chef_2_Four
did anyone else know that the tomato knife was on backorder? I don't recall seeing an email about it, but when I entered it sure enough it was marked backorder.

I only heard about it here I did not recieve an email either.

wow, I didn't know about that! Thanks for the info!

I saw that on CC, I didn't get an email either, but then I haven't sold any in my past couple of shows either.

Also on backorder is the silicone basting brush, when I entered into an order wednesday it said backordered until 5/4. But when you put it in now it does't even give a date just says it's on backorder. No email that I am aware of went out about that one either.

I don't think they email us for every backordered item (only when the backorder is really big). I expect that most consultants don't even realize when some items are on backorder so it isn't a huge issue.

Fluffy215 said:
Also on backorder is the silicone basting brush, when I entered into an order wednesday it said backordered until 5/4. But when you put it in now it does't even give a date just says it's on backorder. No email that I am aware of went out about that one either.

Weird... it isn't showing on backorder in consultant's corner! (Just the silicone basting brush and the mix n chop on BO with julienne on stop sell (as of 4/30))

I've sold several of these lately - I didn't know it was on backorder until after I submitted it. I got the email from HO, "Your recently submitted show has items on backorder..." I wonder if the latest update of P3 now gives you the little "error" ! when you enter it?

Yup! I just got an email fro HO saying that from show, that 3 tomato knives, 2 mix n chops and 1 silicone basting brush are all on backorder! WHAT????:p

braveslady said:
I've sold several of these lately - I didn't know it was on backorder until after I submitted it. I got the email from HO, "Your recently submitted show has items on backorder..." I wonder if the latest update of P3 now gives you the little "error" ! when you enter it?

I use P3 and for the tomato knife and the mix n chop it had the little caution triangle next to those items. I do like that about P3!

I just wish the triangle would stay there for awhile. I had a $1000 show that I sorted and had 8 mix n chops to find home for. I had to go into each one. Not a biggy, but much easier had the triangle stayed there. I will be sure to write them down right away next time. My mix n chops showed about about 1 week after the original boxes so they are too far behind. Ship date was supposed to be 5/12!

Thanks for the info! I will right down who got what so when they come afterwards I know where they go! I didn't know the triangles went away!

Related to Wasn't Sure Where to Put This....

What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that specializes in kitchen tools, cookware, and other kitchen essentials.

How do I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you can sign up online or through a consultant. You will need to purchase a starter kit and complete training before officially becoming a consultant.

What is the return policy for Pampered Chef products?

Pampered Chef offers a satisfaction guarantee for all of its products. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.

How can I host a Pampered Chef party?

To host a Pampered Chef party, you can contact a consultant or sign up online. As a host, you can earn free products and discounts based on the sales from your party.

What is the warranty for Pampered Chef products?

Pampered Chef products come with a limited lifetime warranty. If a product is found to be defective, it can be replaced or repaired free of charge within the warranty period.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• husbandwifepcteam
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • cheferikab
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
PChefPEI
  • kabsmommy