• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Make Less Rich Warm Nutty Caramel Brownies?

The recipe also calls for using a brownie mix but doing the cake like brownies option means adding an extra egg.
heat123
Silver Member
I've heard from people that this was a very RICH dessert recipe. I was wondering how I can tone it down some, for my show tonight? Any suggestions on what to cut down or out of this recipe?
TIA!

I didn't think they are too rich. I don't put peanuts on mine, just use pretzels.

Have them withvanilla ice cream. Seriously it makes them less rich. If that makes sense.

wadesgirl said:
I didn't think they are too rich. I don't put peanuts on mine, just use pretzels.

YUM-O idea!!! Now I want some :love:

Don't put the brown sugar in... that would help. The brownie mix and such has plenty of sugar in it. You could also halve the choco chips and Rolos (perhaps just do the push in ones, not the chopped up ones?) to ease up on the sugar factor.

i would omit the chocolate chips and the brown sugar. swapping out pretzels for nuts is a great idea.

I have eliminated the choco chips and that works!

Or just cut them in smaller pieces. This is a GREAT interactive recipe!! For those who haven't watched their Cooking Shows in Action DVD yet, be sure to watch Jennifer Soto's segment....she makes these as an interactive show and it flows VERY well!!!

Can anything be too rich ;)

I haven't made these yet. I'm scared. I can only do them for cooking shows, I simply cannot be trusted with me and them alone in the house together.

TheChaoticCook said:
Can anything be too rich ;)

I haven't made these yet. I'm scared. I can only do them for cooking shows, I simply cannot be trusted with me and them alone in the house together.

LOL I hear ya! I only do them for cooking shows and they are very popular, but somehow there are some left over that sneak into my mouth while I'm packing them up for my host.

I have omitted the extra nuts and the chopped up rolos that go on the top. Not quite as sweet.

Jenni said:
YUM-O idea!!! Now I want some :love:
I think nuts ruin chocolate (unless it's a Snickers)! The pretzels still allow for a salty crunchy bite without the nuts.

In the recipe it says to use a brownie mix but to do the cake like brownies option.

I can't seem to find that option on the box - what is the difference between just a regular brownie mix and a cake like brownie mix?

Thanks

Cathy

It's a regular brownie mix (the 18 oz, I think), and cake-like just means to add an extra egg.

CathyBob said:
In the recipe it says to use a brownie mix but to do the cake like brownies option.

I can't seem to find that option on the box - what is the difference between just a regular brownie mix and a cake like brownie mix?

Thanks

Cathy
cake like brownies are fluffier, fuller - not as dense chocolate. it usually requires an extra egg but it should be on the box.

1. What ingredients do I need to make Warm Nutty Caramel Brownies?

To make Warm Nutty Caramel Brownies, you will need:

• 1 box of brownie mix
  • Eggs
  • Vegetable oil
  • Water
  • Caramel sauce
  • Chopped nuts (such as pecans or walnuts)

2. How do I make the brownies more gooey and caramel-y?

To make your Warm Nutty Caramel Brownies extra gooey and caramel-y, you can add more caramel sauce on top of the brownie batter before baking. You can also sprinkle additional chopped nuts on top for added texture and flavor.

3. Can I use a different type of nut for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of chopped nut that you prefer in this recipe. Some popular options include pecans, walnuts, almonds, or hazelnuts. You can also mix and match different nuts for a unique flavor profile.

4. How should I store leftovers of Warm Nutty Caramel Brownies?

To store leftover brownies, allow them to cool completely and then cover them tightly with plastic wrap or store them in an airtight container. They can be stored at room temperature for up to 3 days, or in the refrigerator for up to a week.

5. Can I make these brownies ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the brownies ahead of time and store them in the refrigerator for up to 3 days or in the freezer for up to a month. To reheat, simply microwave for a few seconds or pop them in the oven at 350°F for 5-10 minutes until warmed through.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
lindsaym
  • dwyerkim
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
SillyChef
  • Leslie0831
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies